Precision Price Action Trading - Video Series

I have followed Mike’s videos for a while. After watching the second one no two people are going to manipulate the mouse the exact same way. So Mike I can honestly say you are just wanting to build your ego. But, not at my expense.

I kinda miss the action though… It’s too peaceful and quite. It makes my ears bleed lol…

It is great to see a lot of familiar usernames on here :slight_smile:

None of that really makes any sense, but anyway. I read the first few comments of the original poster, it seems quite clear whats hes planning on achieving and good luck to him. So lets not get all butthurt before hes even started.

I guess I was premature to jump to conclusions Mike. I will wait for the voice behind the videos.

My name is not Mike. My Father’s name is Michael. Mine is Cody.

I have a difficult time speaking due to a birth defect that requires me to endure multiple surgeries on my throat and esophagus. With all due respect, I’d rather avoid reading insults and jokes aimed at the sound of my voice if I spoke in presentations.

Should this be a matter of your continuance and or subscription to this project - please kindly refrain from insisting I am my Father, as I am indeed not him.

Naturally, this goes for anyone else that feels some shenanigans are at work here. I’m sure most if not all on this particular website have their opinion of my Dad - be it good or bad. Neither are any concern to me. I’m on my own path to learning this and among the multitudes that frequent this website. This is not about my Dad or ICT websites or egos.

The account I set up here was linked to my Dad’s email so it can be verified I am who I claim to be. The managers of this forum can confirm that. However, I do not want to rely on ICT, my Dad, InnerCircleTrader videos or anyone else. I want to do this on my own without any “assistance” or further credit to my Dad.

Hopefully this removes or buries suspected motives here.

Cody all I can say to you is to stay focussed on your goal but you have to be realistic also. You will have to deal with the eventual odd trolls every now and then here, it will upset you greatly and perhaps make you lose focus. I’m sure you will do well, just be resilient and leverage off everyone around you who are successful its the best way. Good luck and hope your surgeries go well!

Now the more important question - Mate what song is that on your clip? Its been driving me crazy I MUST know what it is! I can’t find it anywhere, tried to shazam it and google the lyrics but no cigar!

Cody, forex forums bring out more nut jobs than any religious forum full of Catholics/Muslims/Jews/Zionists arguing about who’s going to hell first. So you just need to ignore then, dont even bother commenting on the BS. I’m looking forward to your posts, but unfortunately getting away from the trolls is almost impossible.

I obtained the two tracks in the video you are asking about from KillerTracks.

The tracks are: About To Explode and Where You Want It

Enjoy