Price Action trading / learning

usd jpy 4h: pin bar. Got a bit better RR. Entered a sell stop @ 110.74. SL : 111.38, TP : 111.04
Will be watching the 1H chart (if time permits). And if I see a better entry will be modifying the order.

eur cad 4h - Engulfing formed, but RR not good

Interesting take on price action

Yes its a good thread, easy to understand the price action strategy as it is giving live setups with results. If a newbie is following this thread he can learn a lot.

usd jpy: Price broke through my resistance line. Cancelled the order.

nzd usd : pin on 4H and 1H. Entered sell stop @ 0.7012, sl : 0.6970, tp : 0.7062.

I sell. Market is bearish. Isnt it risky to buy?
Your target 0.7062 seems a bit aggressive. If price were to go up. It can only be considered as a retracement
Minor resistance at 0.7010

Lucky hit target almost instantly

A Lucky scalp trade for me

Trend in 4H chart was weakening with couple of pin bar. So I thought it could reverse.

nzd usd : Looks like price is on a strong uptrend (buyers in control). Could be a re-tracement as alphahavoc mentioned. Will wait and see.
Price almost hit my tp. Closed half of my position and moved sl to 0.7031 and tp to 0.7135. Let the trade run until next week.

nzd usd : Moved SL to 0.7097, and TP to : 0.7245 (Being a bit greedy :). Trend on D1, H4 and H1 are showing a strong uptrend. I am hoping it will hit my D1 SR @ 0.7329. However price did find resistance around 0.7245 area in 4H. So if time permits, watching the trade in that area.

Did miss couple of other good trades. Unfortunately, was not in front of the PC.

nzd usd : Hit SL @ 0.7097. Still made few pips
aud nzd : Strong downtrend on H4 and H1 was stalled with few pin bar on H1 and H4. Entered Long @ 1.0450, SL : 1.0412, TP : 1.0505

nzd usd : Pin on 4H. Long @ 0.7092, ST : 0.7060, TP : 0.7154. There were few pin bars and price is stalling a bit. Let’s see what happens.

eur jpy : pin on H4. Very strong uptrend was weakened with the last 2 candles on H4. Potential reversal trade?
Short @ 121.19, SL : 122.01, TP : 120.10

Comments welcome.

eur jpy : tp hit
nzd usd : closed half of the position and moved sl to 0.7106 (should have done this last Friday)

nzd usd : sl hit for the rest of the position. But no loss
aud nzd : tp hit

Any body took the following 2 trades? Nice pin bar on both charts and a good 1:2 RR.
I couldn’t take them as I was sleep (happened at 1 a.m. EST)

eur usd : pin bar on 4H. There was a strong uptrend but looks like weakening. sell @ 1.0740, tp: 1.0658, sl : 1.0830

Eug gbp : after a strong uptrend, I see a pin bar. But not entering any trade as the pin bar is not that great. So not sure about the trade

Eur Cad : Nice pin bar on 4H. Short @ 1.4225, tp : 1.4086, sl : 1.4315

Best of luck Donsls

I love Price Action, Significant Pin bar and Key Engulfing reversal r my bread and butter

I am also like with price action analysis, and ever learn also about pin bar, but not always this candle occur and rarely happen so usually often look on support and resistance area that figured by the history trend with trying to draw lines on support and resistance area as trigger