Proof ! $800,000 SCAM by Certicex and Pipgod ! Becareful!

This is how God makes people popular. Just read the Bible and you will see.

I think you sent the money to the wrong bank account. I checked and it is not in mine. :smiley:

well everyting is cool just upset what happend here

i was very happy when i found this forum and i though that i can learn from the others here and share with them what i know but all went the wrong direction.
and it seems to me that everything is just my foult.

sorry guys

sorry it was probably the jasmineteas one:D :smiley:

so ask her to give it back:D

Right. It wouldn’t be “ethical”. It would be dishonest and misleading. It would give false hope to noobs that may never have been involved in any market at all. I don’t think it’s truly a “victimless crime.” As far as simply ignoring the thread - yeah, that’s definitely a better choice than the nuclear option.

The accusatons posted by jasmine amount to far more than a hissy fit. They are serious. Party A claims Party B has stolen 800k. Do you know of any jurisdiction where that is not a felony? (I mean besides Queens. :wink: )

What Jasmintea is saying is true.

There is a criminal investigation underway.

What happened?

Hello to Certicex and Pipgod!!!

Long time no hear :confused:

Welcome back ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

To Elang :

I like your avatar :slight_smile:

Criminal investigation for Certicex and Pipgod. That is not good news. :frowning: :o :eek:

yes you are right there is investigation running for pipgod but not for me and you know there is no prove of being me selling anything but as far as i know you do effi and even in my group you tried that but you left fast and you can ask any member of the group if i try to sell them anything.there is over 60 members and anyone is free to join based on thread on this forum lol.so before you post something make sure you know details and have prove.:mad:

have a good one guys

“even in my group you tried that but you left fast”

I have never been a part of “your group” - Please don’t embarrass yourself.

I was referring to Pipgod, i have no business with you.
If someone else claims you’re a criminal, thats their problem not mine. You are of no interest to me whatsoever.

well then you dont know where adam added you lol i would never write something that is not true but whatever post away thats your right and this is free forum.

take care man and all the best to you :cool:
everything is cool and i hope they gonna catch pipgod soon