Question for experienced traders about stop loss

Do you guys trade hourly, 4 hour or daily charts?

I am not…

http://forums.babypips.com/q-and-a-corner/63702-pipmehappy-full-time-music-teacher.html

Hi Lexys! Lovely to see that you are still here!!! :slight_smile: - along with many other good quality contributors!!

I just stopped by out of curiosity to see how things are going here during a quiet break, what with Easter hols, end of month, and NFP. You know, waking up from my winter hibernation :smiley:

Good to see this is still such a good quality site :slight_smile:

Referring to warrior forum? I am actually a donkey, but no-one seems to care as long as I don’t post too much BS… :slight_smile: But we eyeing this one. Thanks… :slight_smile:

So that is what you do to kill time while trading… Nice… :slight_smile:

Considering the number of posts I thought you were looking for pupils to teach, for a fee… Well you do, but not forex!

There can’t be enough music in this world! So excellent work.

hey donkey,

not really but then aswell yes.

have a hotel chain which is with what i started, but im very inactive in my business as its running by its own 23/7 so i have lots of time for trading etc, but im not dependant on success in trading so no… cant qualify me as professional trader

Hotels? Really? Nice! Amazing.

Ha, no, unless someone here is crazy enough to want to pay me for my time - God I would do it too!

Yep, music has been my life since I was four years old, so it will always be what will keep me going :slight_smile:

Definitely not a pro trader haha

thanks Pip,

no, rather boring :smiley: once they run and are “developed in business in its region” you have nothing to do anymore only check by to see if everyting is ok once every 2 days or so. thats why i started trading again- bit out of boredome.

Interesting story! Beats an office job, I guess!

Are your towels good enough to take home after a stay??? :59:

Aren’t you on skype? You can ping me if you are bored. You are not the only one.

Pip is also welcome of course.

Are you too either a music teacher or a hotelier?

theyre ok i guess, dont know, they are rented from cleaning company if they get lost i dont suffer any monetary loss so you can have as many as you like :smiley:

Right, I am away to watch tv with my girlfriend. I had enough of Forextown for today,

so, much as I love you all,

it is time to say

Gute Nacht :slight_smile:

Hmm, no fun in that. :58:

Gute nacht freunde. Es ist zeit fur mich zu gehen. Was ich noch zu sagen hatte dauert eine zigarette, und ein letztes glass im stehen.

You implicitely asked what I do for a living? I am a Business Security Officer and have been an IT auditor for years. The sitting at home part was also nothing for me, as well as the long term trading… :smiley: But when I get fired I will be walking out the door with a big grinn on my face… :wink:

What was this thread about again?? :smiley:

There isn’t even a [I]Question Time[/I], tonight, because the House is still in recess from Easter. I’m “just saying” …

I think donkeys are actually very fine creatures, and S is only a very natural process whether from a B or a D, but I guess an overdose from whatever source would naturally create concerns - as well as some very nice roses.

But apart from that, I confess I didn’t really understand your post at all :confused:

Hi Lexy, no, watching a Norwegian crime series called ‘Mammon’

:slight_smile: