Randomness

And once your “solution” is complete, will it be for sale?

No. why would i sell it? i’d give it to you all… why? the more people making trades the same as i do would “hopefully” drive the volatility more on our side thus giving a bonus to the “solution”. sort of our own ‘high impact news effect’. but thats just hypothetical. and honestly, i still have a long way to go.

I get what you say about predicting & I don’t have a crystal ball. I am not suggesting news trading. It is just simple patterns. They are economic patterns and they stand out like dogs balls.

A good example is this

• I have basically been trading short only on Euro for over 12 months.
    It is not based on any thing you see on a chart.
    It is simply because of all the problems the Euro has been having.
    The way I see it you would have had to be a complete idiot to have been risking going long on the Euro.
    Look at the EU chart over the last 12 months. It did not go straight down, but the chart tells the story of the EU.
    The Euro falling was not random. It was broadcast on every news channel.
    Anybody that listens to the news could have told you which way to trade the Euro. You didn’t have to be some forex Guru.

But you are looking at the EU chart over the last 12 months, and saying “No the chart is completely random.”

Even though you are scalping, If you had have been short only on the Euro, you would have increased your chances.

Economic problems create a repeated pattern. Probably the best pattern you will ever find. But that is just 1 pattern. Sometimes you have to have patience.

BTW $250 - $4K is 100% per year. A bit better then bank interest!

good inputs. by the way i lately i don’t scalp, i have a hunch that the virtual dealer plugin is being used against me. :frowning:

couldn’t agree more on the “better than bank interest”. :slight_smile:

Change Brokers.

Not random, and very predictable.

Look at the little boxes. If it breaks out high, it’s a buy. If it breaks out low, it’s a sell.

This works 80% of the time on higher liquidity pairs.

As Goldylox says, it’s not random at all if you find a pattern.

And learning to stay in trades rather than just trying to scalp cuts the stop out factor down.