Ready to trade on a live account? CHECK OUT MY DEMO HISTORY!

Well that’s where the weak minded traders are separated from the elite. I have been through a lot in my life and nothing seems to bother me. Not even the loss of money.

I have nothing to lose. Only something to gain. Especially the more I interact with this market the more I will feel comfortable trading. And when I see the momentum slowing down on a MACD indicator I never stay in the trade especially when the moving averages show that it is evening out. What’s the point of trying to squeeze money out, there are plenty of profitable trades to be made.

and that situation you just stated sounds like someone needs personal counseling to figure out their priorities before trading. That’s the difference between a gamble and a trade. A trade, you know what you’re getting in return. And why fix a trading system if it’s not broken…

I realize that I can probly figure out the market on my own and am not sure why I posted lol. Thanks for everyones input tho

Dyekid… how’s it going?

I have just briefly went through your thread here and I was reminded of a guy… let’s just call him “Joe” for conversation sake… and understand I’m in no way trying to bring you down from your high. I know exactly what you are looking for and what you are feeling. :wink:

I’m no expert by any means, I’m just a guy trying to get to know you more. Could I ask you your age and what you do with yourself outside of the fast paced world of Forex?

I was going over your sample set of trades and the noticed a few things that in my experience leads to a memorial in your honor…1) no trace of a stop loss, 2) overtrading, 3) overleveraging, and the obvious emotional charge out of posting the demo account results in a forum.

You have several accounts right now or your post leads me to believe you do currently… one question… why do you have multiple accounts? Would you like to share your walk forward in real time with us here or your personal goals with Forex?

Just curious that’s all…

GLGT :cool:

Edit: I’m turning 21 in June so I have plenty of time to decide how my life will turn out. I am my own future. Because what I do now will shape me for the rest of my life. I just wish more people in this world would have dreams and goals like I do

I’m trying to find an offshore broker so I opened different demo accounts to see how things went. I’m not sure what leverage the account I posted was at…it might have been 500:1 but I definately won’t be trading at that ratio when I do start. I run an up and coming clothing company and I design everything… That is also self-tought and I learned the entire photoshop program online starting at 6th grade. I also coded our website and did the splash screen. Hoping to release our spring line by june. IV KINGS NY | Powered By Storenvy
So I am proficient in learning on my own, that has never been a problem. I just like to have an open mind as to what can happen at a given moment in time.

My father is a single parent and I’m just trying to help him with the bills and so he’s not stressed out as much… believe me though I’m trying to learn this trade right so I can produce a better more comfortable lifestyle.

I’m having a couple of predictions about this market that I feel as if people don’t realize. The market makers can see everyones stop/loss and take/profits. Now if you were the market maker, would you let someone else take your money?? These indicators could be the reason why the market fluctuates the way it does… cuz if every retail trader could win then the worlds governments wouldn’t have the market in the first place. I do have a mental stop/loss and I’m in front of my computer when I trade so there is no way im going to lose an account on 1 currency pair. I do have a strong belief in my trading system and it’s setttings because they work the best for the way I trade. I don’t see much improvement other than my own emotions with real money.

Which for me, emotion isn’t a problem considering my past life experiences. Money is just a material. It shouldn’t create how you live.

Please share back I like to have deep conversations to help my knowledge grow

Six6six- haven’t you realized that I’m ignoring you simply for the fact that you sound like you can not hold a sophisticated conversation. Especially with someone who is a “n00b” I can clearly tell that you have life figured out by your stupid ass username.

Well it’s funny you should ask… I do trade with a stop loss. I place it when my orders go active. I believe I have a pretty good understanding on how the “players” move this market and I have no worry about them seeing my stop. I only want it tripped if I have entered the wrong direction and rely on it to reduce the exposure to risk my accounts are willing to absorb.

So in that sentiment… I respond with yes, I want some one to take my money at a stop if I was in an unprofitable trade… otherwise the loss could be potentially larger if I was willing to let it trade against my position.

Indicators do not move the markets… they record the fluctuations made in price action. Nothing predicts price action… it’s a living breathing organism that has it’s own will… one of which we as traders can not bend, but rather align ourselves with. Otherwise, we have our hinder parts handed to us.

Here is some insight for your journey… I’m not a Market Maker and I can “see the stops” too. Trust me… if you have a firm understanding of what it is you are about to venture into… this need not be any concern, but rather an advantage. If you are trading with more than 50:1 you are expecting to be right a great deal of time, I assume? By the way, what percentage of trades do you think you will consistently hit? Ever study the risk to reward model or consider the impact a string of 8-10 losses would do to your account? I assure you… you will experience this event… more than a few times.

Your reply didn’t answer two inquiries I made…

1. What are your goals? Do you have a “number” you want… or pip goal, percent goal?

2. Why do you have multiple Demo accounts?

You sound like a driven guy… that’s a plus! WTG :wink:

Sorry i thought u meant life goals. Going on what my trading system has been pulling in lately I would like to average anywhere from 50-100 pips maybe a little less or more depending on the market per day. I’m going to really see what I can do next week if it is consistent with different conditions.

And I Have different demos with different brokers I’m looking in to to see how much of a difference spreads make.

50 - 100 pips on what basis?

Would you be aiming for this goal on a trade by trade basis? Daily goal? Weekly goal?

50-100 Pips a day… Man… He’s gonna catch up to you ICT. Better watch out…
Honestly, that’s my pip goal weekly, and a couple people on this forum consider that alot.

When you blow your money, then come tell us how it went. =)

daily… I don’t find it hard to do considering I’m in front of my computer during the new york and asian sessions. Each currency is said to move close to 100 pips per day… it’s not hard to grab two good trades throughout the day.

I’m not occupied by much since I’m not going to school in order to get my company off the ground… I consider myself to be an entrepreneur

:slight_smile: I wish you well and take your time and be careful out there. Keep us posted… I’m curious.

GLGT

thanks… I will be back next weekend with a full week of trade logs to see if my trading system can adapt to new conditions

“A fool and his money are soon parted” Those here that know way more than I do. We all know that you have been speaking foolishly. I have been learning as well as you and I have been at it longer. 4 months. I have had 1 live account after several demo’s as well. I tanked my first. I lost $260 and withdrew the remaining $240.

I now have had a new LIVE account for the last (TWO) weeks that was started with basically $200. After two weeks of very cautious trading. I have it at $203.25.

Son, You don’t know what you are doing and you are really showing your ignorance here in front of everyone. So, I would suggest, rather than running your mouth. Bragging about what you think you know and what you can make, I would suggest you starting paying attention to what people have tried to tell you for the last couple days.

As far as your system? You put up a post from one demo account?!? It has NOOOOO logic to it as said several time above. And quite honestly, sure if I wanted to get on a forum and try and make people believe that you have some “GIFT”!

SURE, I COULD GO OUT AND CREATE 50 DEMO ACCOUNTS AND RANDOMLY TRADE ALL SORTS OF CRAZY STUFF TILL I HAD ONE HECK OF A WICKED TRADE REPORT!

save the bs!

you’re actually making yourself sound stupid

later,

fi

why are you still doing this then…clearly you’re not good at it if you make 1.50 a week…

so what if I lose some money… atleast I have something to fall back on. Oh the perks of being a business minded individual…

Clearly, you either know everything after 1 week and have no business on this forum.

clearly, this forum is all you have and it’s the one place where you can let out all your steam about your bad trading success

Dude, I could so easily make your profits in a day or less! You don’t know jack. You know nothing or risk reward or money management. Sure, you might know a little about a fib or a macd… who gives a crap. We all do! Those are just eye candy indicators… You were using everything everyone else uses. Your so called “System” is nothing. You don’t have one. You don’t even have any money in the game.

edit I’ll add, the people that do actually know about the market here are laughing at me right now for even getting irritated with you.

Do you not think that they could open 20 demo accounts and somewhere along the line show an “over the top” profit? What are you trying to sell buddy? We aint buying chief.

Easy now kids…

It’s the weekend!

fi, go grab a beer.

Dye, grab a ROOTbeer.

It ain’t worth gettin’ all worked up over.

haha … if you make the profits in a day or less why are you still negative in the game? women lie men lie numbers don’t…

maybe you should be getting tutored instead of trying to tutor… and don’t call me dude or son… are you fifteen?

how could you be so ignorant to think that I would do that… who in their right mind would try and fake profits with fake money and try to “make-believe” that they’re going to make it in the market.

when was the last time you took an IQ test??

EDIT : my brain is still trying to recover from that remark…

I’m negative in the game right now from my first account because I thought what you thought early on as well. I learned a cheap lesson. Many have lost a lot more. I am preaching as someone that has lost a little bit of money and have listened here to those that know far better than me.

This thread only has peoples attention because we are trying to explain to you. Your system and your 1.5 weeks of learning and demo trading have a long ways to go.

But your hard head, just doesn’t seem to get it yet. My $240 loss that I took on my first account was due to everything you thought.

Demo accounts are just that. They give you a taste of what you might could make, given NO risk.

You said yesterday, that you would short the JPY after the earthquake? Why? Just because they seemed screwed at the moment?

The Japanese have holdings of tons of other countries currencies. They buy up the US, the Eur no telling what else. Clint could probably tell you more, which I think he did in an earlier post.

I know you had no knowledge of that. You just said you would short it.

That is straight up stupid. The correct answer was stay out. You only said that after I did basically. You are a trigger finger happy boy that is playing funny money and you know it. I know this because only a stupid “System” would gander at a Over-the_top volatile trade.

and you know it.

fi