Reputable broker + small amount of capital?

exactly don. since the forex trading business is growing like crazy, governments especially of those countries whom they try to control the flow of economy try and at times succeed imposing laws and conditions which gives them the upper hand, and traders suffer without having a choice, i guess its not always bad being a 3rd world country after all LOL

Hi Tumpulele,
have you tried Sirix Platform? I found it more intuitive and you have more options.

i have open an account with armada markets. have a research on them first, google it.
this one are non offshore brokerage company, offer low spread and fast execution. and accept any kind of trading style, some broker doesnt allow to scalp, no news trading, etc. but with them i find no problem, and my automatic system working good.

Wich automatic system do you use? EAs with MT4?

I have been trading for months with XM and they just started offering free VPS to host my robots so thats pretty cool.

More than reputation, I suggest that you should go for reliability as I have experienced many forex brokers with fake reputations out there. And unless you trade with them, you wouldn’t make out how they fool you. I suggest that you should try Finpro Trading. I’ve personally worked with them for quite some time now and my experience has worth mentioning. You can start with a small capital base with no minimum deposit requirement. They provide very tight spreads which for small traders like us is highly helpful. Also, I haven’t witnessed any pay in or pay out problems with them.

use my own EA, run at mt4 platform. dont get too caught with brokers free offering, many profesional traders would think twice to run their ea on current brokers vps service. got few offering on my email from different brokers, but i never use them, never once. i just use the vps service match brokers server location, for example I use london base vps server for my account with armada, as armada markets server are located at london.