RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

I have praticed with the cowabunga’s strategy before withs some success

hi all…
i,m soddex…very new to forex…preschool…any help welcome…:):slight_smile:

Whaddup everyone! My name is Antonio and I love Forex! lol Seriously I was introduced to Forex about 5 months ago and in brief…Lord knows I am thankful for it finding me. I have several mentors online and a powerful trading group in which I am a part of however, I love learning.

What I’ve found is success in Forex and more importantly “MASTERING THE SKILL” of being able to read the market comes from Lots of studying, in addition to surrounding oneself with the same like minded people who share the same dreams and/or similar goals. I have found some success with Forex but I am dedicated to still learning Forex until I personally feel that I am at a level where I can say the my skill is perfected.

At that moment, I will say its success. Until then, I am here to learn and grow as a trader. I am dedicated to becoming excellent, I dont ever want to be average.

Peace

Hi guys! I’m Faris, a newbie in forex and i am looking forward to learn from all of you out there. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

hello
i am shaazad, i would like to read & write about the topic with all

Hello, I am Moreen and I just signed up. I am looking forward to learning new things from the other members of the forum and sharing my own knowledge.

A big shout out to everyone, looks like a great place to learn some new stuff.

Hi Ya
I love Babypip school!!
I’m almost finished summer school and can’t wait to finish and try it out!!!
I think I was meant for you!!!
After I graduate and try out my stuff I’m sure I’ll be back here chatting with you guys!!!

New Pip

Hi Guys,

I am Dhananjaya from Sri Lanka. I have just completed the pipsology school. I’m very appreciate the guidance that i had by this school. Now I’ve opened a Demo account on XM traders which i choose as my Forex broker. :smiley: still 22, think i have enough time to grow up in FX and become professional. As a newbie I like to get some advices from all of you. It will be a great help to and my future… :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m Eds and a new member of Babypips.com. Many times i heard and read articles and news about forex trading but i am afraid diving to this pool. There are people i heard became successful in forex trading and also there are news i heard people lost their money by trading it on forex. Until now i have the heart to get into the business but i’m not that brave enough to take the challenge. Please help me find a forex trading company that offers small amount of deposit as a starter and a place where i can learn more ideas about forex. I’m from the Philippines.

Hello,
my name is yohannes n am middle aged businessman. am from the island of Borneo, town called Kuching. Got introduced to forex by my friend Ken.
Am learning n got burned. Not easy n need discipline n emotional control.
Thanks

Hi Babypips community.

I’m from the mid-west of America and have been studying forex for a few years. And just like many of you, I’ve lost a few live accounts along the way. But, l don’t regret the learning experience. Those loses forced me to trade a demo account for the last 10 months and study the market harder than before.

A friend of mine, who is a fellow forex student introduced me to this site and, let me say, I’m glad I became a student again. The holes in my understanding of the forex market were filled with solid knowledge thanks to this site and a few outside sources. This year I plan to begin trading a live account again and I believe the results will be different this time around.

My advise to newbies, paper trade one currency pair until you become so familiar with its behavior, that you can almost predict its next move. My currency pair of choice is the Eur/Aud. I plan to post my results soon. And to the Babypips Team, I’d like to say, I wish I’d discovered you guys a few years back. You would have saved me a ton of money. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I’m from the South West of England and a complete Novice to Forex. I have always but interested in how the FX market operates and the gains which may be possible. I joined the school of pipsology hoping to some insight to fundamental and analysis trading. As a newbie hopefully I will get some great advice along the way.

Yo yo yo what it do! My name is edubble!

Im very new out here in this forex world. Im 22 up in Albany NY and I started trading forex bc it just seemed fun and interesting! I think it’s cool you can make a fortune knowing nitty gritty and whats happening around the world.

Im not no where near wealthy, so I will be starting form the bottom hoping to say now am here lol

Good luck to all the other newbies and see yah at the top! :57:

Hi I am new here :slight_smile: My name is Elwin

Hi I’m Ted Mattas, a newbie from the Philippines. Just became a member today. I’m 56 years old and retired from work last Nov. 30 last year. Forex trading must have been made for me since it has been my desire to stop working for somebody. Now that I have a slack schedule I have now the time to learn this trade. It might take some time before I get to execute my first real trading but with your guidance my progress will be a sort of assured. Learning is a lifelong quest, and that being said this “old dog” is more than willing to learn new tricks. Thank you for accommodating me as your new member.

Hi All.
My name is Grant and I have been learning to trade for two and a half years. I would like to learn from this community better ways to trade and see set ups. I am particularly interested in learning more about scanner systems of the market that analyse the best potential set ups in the market.

Hi I’m Tj and I am from India.

I currently unemployed and after an intensive research on internet about how to earn steady income online. I am a newbie in “Forex Trading” and was skeptical about losing the money in this. I finally found “The Binary Lab” run by founder Julian Wong. While going through his training I came across BabyPips website and I have completed 28% of Preschooling and em planning on Graduating over this weekend. I am loving the jokes and funny pics in each lesson and more importantly it is getting straight into my head. Well, I now know something about “Forex Trading”. I am hoping to learn and earn more being in this community!

Cheers,
Tj

Hi all, this is Tha Archduke from Birmingham UK, absolute and total green newbie. Working full time but pursuing the laptop lifestyle “yes I know it won’t happen overnight and I’m ready to work it through, long term plans blah blah” :grinning:. Im a very conservative risk taker (I think) so wonder how I’ll make any money, but time will tell I guess, happy pipping!!!

Hi All
I am Bruno I am very new to forex ,I havent got a clue what im doing ,am looking to understand it ,I would need help on the fundamentals of trading ie ,what makes the market move cause i read all the news and market analysis but i dont know how to translate it into a winning formula ,basically I need help with EVERYTHING as this is my last shot at doing something I can be proud of.