RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey everyone! My name is Vadym. I’m new here to this website. Been trading for about 8 months now. Looking to network with peeps. THope yall have a beautiful day!

Hello! Glad to be joining such a knowledgeable community!

Hello

Just wanted to say hi, and happy to be joining this community!

First of all i want to introduce my self im jaymar abasolo i am 25 years old currently working abroad as a technician here in saudi arabia, , ,i am very interested in forex but i dotn know how to do it i am not highly educated person but eager to learn can someone help me how to do it.im still reading the school here in baby pips can some one teach me more about forex please sir.

GODBLESS US ALL

Hello everyone! My name is Carl. I am a husband and a father of 5 with 1 more coming. I am also a pastor. I’ve registered for baby pips to gain more knowledge in forex trading. This site was recommended to me from my mentor who has been very successful in forex trading for quite some time now. I am willing to learn everything I can to be successful in forex trading. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hello everyone,

Pippilongstockingz here and I’m a REAL NEWBIE to Forex and looking to learn all I can about pips & charts! I’m teamed up with a group and young, like-minded individuals and using the MT4 platform to place trades! I’m hungry and will not stop until I have financial freedom through Forex trading and investments from my profits! ANY & ALL help is WELCOME!

Hi all,

MrPips79 here, or more commonly known as Andy in the land of the living.

I’m a professional geek, I run an engineering consultancy which deals with structural engineering. My experience level is complete newbie, although I have dabbled with Binary Options and regular share dealing. I’m more interested in learning more about patterns and strategies than just listening to trading signals, although saying that I am hugely interested in the mirror functionality in FXCM.

My ultimate objective is to become experienced enough with trading that I can confidently do it and produce an income, appreciate this may take a while but I am a keen learner.

Eager to learn and make friends on here.

Hey my name is Frantz and I am living in the Dominican Republic I’m looking to do something that is going to make the type of money that I have dream about and it’s not going to get done at a 9 to 5 at less not the one I have. As I read this page, it came to me like lighten. I know what I would like to do and how to do it. The most important thing I need is someone that’s done this and has a good understanding as to the way it works. Learning form this site is one thing but seeing or talking to someone that has been successful with this would help out a lot. I’m looking to network and help out the best that I can, at the same time two is better than one so there’s no I in team from what I understand this is the biggest money market in the world it would be nice to be part of the winning team.

Hi fellow dominican!

Good to see People from this country involved in this bussines. :18:

G’day mates! Edwin here from Sydney Australia.

I’ve always feared stocks, forex, hedge, etc… anything related to the financial markets. I finally decided I had to face it or forever will be imprisoned by my own ignorance. On March 22, 2016, while I was home sick, I started looking for any lesson in Youtube about the stock market but couldn’t find any structured set. Until I stumbled upon this goldmine called Baby Pips, and instantly developed a big crush on Forex. Now I’m slowly gaining courage specially after reading the friendly posts here. So, thanks so much having me here. Good luck to all.

Hello, I am from Vietnam and have learned and traded for 04 years. I have been in a margin call one time, lost half of my account for 2 times and my problem is lack of disciplines. Now I all start again with learning and learning. Let’s go :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, Andy :slight_smile:

As FXCM’s representative here on BabyPips, I’m happy to answer any questions you have about our Mirror Trader platform in the Broker Aid Station.

I wish you all the best with your trading journey!

Hello

This is Sharon HUANG from Taiwan, start business in forex industry around 10 months ago, but don’t really have much time to trade and learn since I’m not a full time forex trader…

hope can get some useful forex information and strategy from babypip.
happy to know you guys :slight_smile:

Cheers ~ XXX

Hello Sharon HUANG

Binary trading is new in market you can try it. Its very new concept in the market very new

Hello Everyone, Sugarbaby here. I am from the United States. I am from Virginia. I am new to the group and new to trading. I am an older woman trying to retire. I do have a degree, but it won’t do me any good here. I am really a “true” beginner. But that’s okay, I am willing to learn. And so… off to school I go. Happy Trails to each of you!

Hello Abdul

You are welcome to the forex world. Though am also new here but I am sure am more experience than you are hahaahaha!!!. I will say you have made the right decision. But do know that Forex is not a get rich quick program, if that is what you think kindly abort that thought or have a rethink. But every effort you put in is worth it.
My candid advise is that you should painstakingly go through the school of Pipsology from preschool to graduation and when you are done you will start feeling like the HERO that you are. heheheheheh!!!
All the best Abdul and hope you will meet me at the top.
but you didnt state your country of origin.

Hi everyone. I started learning to trade about a year ago and can still be considered to new to this as there are so much to learn. Hope to learn more from you guys.

Hello Everyone. My name is Ed from Oshkosh , WI. My friend introduced me to this site and now I have to say I am hooked.

Hi, all, I am a newbie henwood007 and still reading and studying all about Forex and trading through this invaluable trading educational website. I am bound through the third stage of my life ( close to Retirement age), and since I have always been interested in this proffession and was so busy wasting my life working, now that I am having more and more free time it would be interesting to wipe the slate clean and re educate myself into a new proffession. I think it is a worth while use of my time and who knows with you guys and gals as my mentors, it will prove as sustainer before travelling to to the otherside… I promise to look after you all from the other side …hope it will not be too soon though, blessings to you all

Hello, My name is Aditya. I am based out of Singapore. My best forex performance has been that I have not wiped out my account after the 6th funding. I am able to now score more winners. I target 40-50 pips daily with much better money management and time management. I rely on price-action trading and with very few indicators.

I am hoping that with babypips I am able to establish a network of like minded traders.