RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello, my name is Kphet, been trading for almost a month now, made demo money and still have full demo money, gained $100, lost $100, ( repeats) and it’s driving insane…I feel like I’m missing something IMPORTANT and that is why I am here, to start from scratch.

Hello All My name is Andre I am from Chesapeake Va, I am currently bartending in the northern virginia area, I have 3 kids and a wife. I am complete newborn to this whole forex concept. I was looking for another income source and something new to do and I find this interesting and doable. I am glad to be here and look forward to meeting any other aspiring traders here that would like to share, wisdom, insight or expertise please do. I am here looking for a way to provide for my families financial future because as of right now its in crisis and that bothers me deeply. I take full responsibility for its current state and want to change that I am currently studying linux but I saw this and thought this could help more immediately so i postponed my linux studies to pursue this for the next year and see how far I come…thanks for having me the pleasure is truly all mines.

hi all, I am Lebohang
I am South African, and I recently got introduced to Forex trading by an acquaintance of mine. A lot of the things I was being taught seemed to make sense but there is nobody to teach me patiently addressing all of my questions.

I stumbled upon Babypips and I am optimistic that I am now on the right path to gaining valuable info that will enable me to become a confident retail trader.

Hi my name is Sam,am a newbie forex trader,very eager to learn and meet people from all parts of the world,if you wanna connect with me do so.Lets trade!!

Greetings all, I am Lufy. A Chinese live in Europe.
I am new to this forex world and try to find a way to make it work. So would need all the help and support if there is any.

Hi and welcome.
Best way to learn is at the free school right here. Take your time and don’t skip sections, its all worth reading as it will help you choose a trading style that best suits you and your lifestyle

Hi Champ, welcome to Babypips.
A very simple strategy which I use myself is the 3 ducks system that I found on here.
Just 1 indicator and 3 time frames, ideal for new traders due to its simplicity.

Hi Sam, Lufy, and any others recently joined, welcome to Babypips.
Suggest you start at the free school on here, open a demo account with a broker regulated in your own country so you can practice as you study. Take your time and don’t skip sections of the school, it all helps you decide what type of trader you will be.
Good luck

Hey guys, I’m Sebabatso from South Africa and was introduced to Forex by my boss and found it really interestingly. I’ve been searching and trying to find more information with no success until I came across babypips.com.

I’m excited to be part of this platform and I’m hoping to learn and start trading soon. Still trading on a demo account currently.

Looking forward to learning and trading hard!

My name is Thomas and I’m from providence Rhode Island. great people, great attitude, great conversation, great results.,

Hello guys, my name is Dennis and am 25 years old from Kenya. I am newbie in Forex trading and I was introduced to Babypips by one of my acquaintance. I dropped out of Business college one year ago due to lack of school fees and since then I ever wanted to learn Forex trading. Currently I am a Freelancer in Academic Research, but I did this job to raise money for college fees since my parents were not in a position to support my education. Now that I found this site, am so eager to learn Forex, meet new traders around the world and just trade and trade. Thank You guys.

My name is Anette and i am from Sweden, im a newbie who wants to learn about trading.

Hi everyone, my name is Siang from Malaysia. I’m very new to forex trading. I started doing demo 6 months ago. My experience with demo is a roller coaster ride. I am going back to basic now trying to figure out where I gone wrong. I hope to learn from everyone here be you an expert or even a novice, as I myself don’t even qualify a novice. Warm regards to all. :slight_smile:

:64:Hi, my name is amark

I am new to forex trading.

I hope to learn more and earn more.

thanks

Hows it going…

I’m a noob from New Zealand. I’ve spent most of my spare time the past few months reading dozens of library books, downloaded and watched maybe 100+ hrs of YT vids, & visited perhaps a dozen websites, all regarding FOREX trading.
I’m hoping all the good advice from this site and everywhere else regarding discipline, stop losses, money management, over trading, etc etc will permeate my psyche before I start trading a live account next month (hopefully - gotta buy a cheap 2nd hand car first in the next week or 2 also). Hey, we can all dream, right!? :51:

Hello I’m Rosalyn and my screen name is Forex1987.I’m glad I found your website from one of my fiends.I really want know about forex because it is very interesting .Thank you very much.:smiley:

Welcome to the forum, Rosalyn. (Those people you know might be a little less fiendish than you thought?).

Greetings! My nickname is Gadz and I’m from the Philippines.

I am a 28year old IT Helpdesk who still does not see any bright future in terms of career for I do not have a Bachelor’s degree.

I’ve started working in 2007 since I was 19 and thought that I was ahead of my peers. I was a happy-go-lucky person believing that the salary I earn is enough for me to sustain for as long as I live. Apparently, that’s not how the economy works. lol… You gotta feed not only yourself but your family too. (I’m talking about your parents, brothers and sister). And you don’t plan in being single for the rest of your life. You would like to have your own family too someday. But inorder to secure that future, you need to start strategizing for your success.

A time will come where a certain demand will be oversupplied and will have less value in the future so you’ve got to keep hustling through the market.

I only started forex trading this May but I have actually started stock trading the first month of the year and has gained 0 cash. lol

I kept searching for a reliable resource until I discovered babypips.com from one of my acquitances. I have been reading the school section of this website and I find it very informative. Kudos to the founder of this great website!

Looking forward in learning from all of you. Cheers!

I am Assumpta Duru, I am very new to forex. I just finished Kindergarten class of pipsology school. I would like help on how to read charts and how to make charts with different strategies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi
My name is Daniel. I am from Slovenia. In my 32 years i never heard about forex. 10 days ago i had small surgery so i needed to be at home. I was bored so what to do??? Browse internet and i found Web trader…I signed in and opened an DEMO account. I bought some stocks,gold…and than i had no idea what’s going on. As i am curious i start small research. I had luck as i quickly find babypips.com. So i stop with other sites and im reading about forex on babypips…I learn a lot so i will start using my knowledge. Of course on Demo. As i said that is new for me but im very interested. First of all i ll need some help to find some reliable trader to open demo account. Than i asume im going to need even more help. my goal is to start for real in 3 month. We will see!

ALL THE BEST TO ALL
Dani