Sakura FX Trading Review

We suspect they’ve closed up shop and disappeared with all investor funds.

I am writing to some Forex Awards.com and some from them answer to me that “we haven’t spoken to them since they won the award after voting”. If there are any suggestion of someone is good for us.

Here is their old address:
Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road
London
United Kingdom EC1V 2NX
United Kingdom
Tel:

Write everything they say!

Answer from Myfxbook:
“Hello Roman999999999,
I’m not sure, I suggest you contact your local authorities or the broker’s regulator about it.”

Found sakura email!: <[email protected]>
Write to them. I do not know English.

Hi guys
I am another victim of this company regulated in VANUATU before this all situation they asked me to deposit 20k I’m glad I didn’t, the first thing to do is to write a letter of complaint to the Vanuatu regulator since they are listed in the regulator’s website with an active license until October, another thing to do is to contact the local authorities in the countries where they operated provide names and phone numbers address for them to investigate, if you sent the money through wire transfer alert the bank that received the money inform them of the SCAM situation ask them to provide all information related to this criminals to the local authorities guys please do not give up even if you deposited only 1k your complain is important. let’s help to stop these terrible situations even if we don’t get our money back.
Thank you

The point is that by low of the country of Vaunatu that is not necessary that the publish name of the owner or founder of company. They could without a problem pick up all of money from their account…and now who knows where in the world.

Believe this to be a major scam, involving substantial amounts of money. Fraud is a crime and should be reported to the relevant authorities . Sakura I believe were based in the Australian Territories , would they come under Australian jurisdiction, would it be worth informing the authorities over there and indeed Interpol

Sakura FX Trading is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Commission
( registration no. 014783 )I dont know if it helps but maybe is good to try write to them:
The link will be written in the next fifth message! For now, look for Google: "Vanuatu Financial Services Commission Logon / Register "

I am writing in the fifth message a link for the previous message. I think spam is not relevant in our topic. Please skip the link: Dealers In Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP 70] and Amendments | Vanuatu Financial Services Commission

Dear people! Take care of these scammers! It is necessary to do something! Who has a standard application form (claim)? Put it here please, I do not know English well! Maybe someone has already achieved something? Write here. With “sakura” also associated: “acm-fx” and “gtp-fx”! You can try to get sakura through them. Although their sites are also inaccessible.

Try to complain here: winthiscase | leads generation for lawyers

Hi dear fellow investors and traders I would advise reporting this situation to actionfraud.com, you can report this using their online reporting tool at: actionfraud.police.uk/report-fraud-about-you
You can report this online using the option 'Investment Other'. Please even if you deposited 1k your complaint is very important I already submitted my request for the police in the UK to investigate they said they will need all evidence in the future if we complain together they will have enough evidence to investigate and prosecute these people please do not be afraid to do this because I am pretty sure some people gave all their money to this company we need to do something about it.
Actionfraud already answered me today, I now post only part of the answer: “Please be assured that by contacting us you are giving the police and other law enforcement agencies vital information that they need to protect you and others. The information you provided can be matched against the many thousands of fraud reports each month and can be used to disrupt criminal activity as well as used for prevention advice and campaigns.
Dear fellow traders and investors let’s do something about it before they completely disappear. As soon as I get answers from other institutions I will post them everywhere I can.

Thank you so much. Yes, I informed. The other option is obligatory to choose! First choose: "I can’t see the fraud type in the options above, please show me the full range of options I can report to Action Fraud". On the next page, choose: "None of the abov". Fill it all up! All the sacrificial victims sakura, acm-fx and gtp-fx write to this site. We must punish scammers!

OK, for those who thought they were OK, think again. My log in doesn’t work any more, so cannot access my funds. This happened after a withdrawal request. Their contact page isn’t there any more.

They have clearly shuttered and disappeared with peoples funds.

We discuss on myfxbook. There, the topic is far advanced. All the victims go there.