Scalper for EUR/USD

Packy did you change any of the settings, or is that from std.

My test has more losses than yours does.

I did change tp 20. biggest win was 2.16 smallest win was .15. Im still waiting for a loss trade maybe all loss trade was 0.00

DetailedStatement.zip (5.07 KB)

it keeps getting into trades that go against it and keeps it there for hours, I may set the stop loss to 10 next week.

I think with just a little more work it could be reall good, but Im just not sure what it needs other then the stop.

thanks for the statement packy.

has anyone considered opening a mti account?

MT Intelligence - Home page

This site is great to track performance and totally free.

btw I read something about a “full version” of this ea.

Is this ea free or will the full version cost money?

where can I get this ea?

and also, what is the drawdown like? and risk reward?

cheers,

andy.

Can someone explain all fields and how to set them for a 5 digits broker ?

This is the story for the week.
It often gets into trade where it is down 50 to 60 pips and has 2 trades open. Thats a pretty steep drawdown depending on account size, and It took 1 big loss late Friday.

The only thing I changed in the settings was the take profit I set it to 10 pips. Because I use a 5 digit broker that is 100 in the box.
I also let it trade 24hr.

It seems very good and I watched several trades as it moved into profit and then set the trailing stop and updated it. Looks good.

I had it set $1 / pip
Total profit for the week is $178.02

Largest loss was $50.70
Largest win was $16.80
Average loss $5.49
average win $2.54
total trades 200 wins 159 losses 41

Now its down 155 pips on two entrys. Ouch! I wonder if it will recover on this one. Im still trying to figure out it there is a bail out stop or not.

Hello all this is my first post! I just set up the EA an will let it run for 24 hours. Will post results!

-Altrez

Ok guys I have tested for about 12 hours an the Scalper is very buggy. For example it will not take profits or at least not for me. I had a 12 pip gain yesterday an it would not close the trade.

The stop loss will not work for me at all. One thing I did do was set max trade to 0 an this stopped the EA from getting in twice on each trade. I am not down at all from using it, I just had to baby sit my accout to close out the trade when I needed to.

-Altrez

Hi guys.
Thanks for sharing your results with us.

Why Taseeeeer doesnt reply?

Thanks for posting. I bought this EA myself yesterday. It is indeed very buggy. I am trying to get my money back. Taseer is dancing around with me. He is now telling me I can’t change the MaxTrades option! I have it set to two for example, and I see it opens up three trades. I set the TakeProfit and it too is buggy. He keeps telling me it depends on my broker. Well, I have many EAs, and my accounts can handle micro lots, and I have non of these issues with my other EAs.

I wouldn’t buy this EA. I might get my money back, but right now it is clear that it will not happen by trying to resolve this issue with Taseer.

Hi Ingenue.
Can you please direct us where to buy this EA? where Taseeeeeeer posting it?

Thanks !

I dont understand why you bought a ea that he gave away in the first post.

It seems to work fine Ive been testing 3 weeks. the only problem is last week in went short on the euro and is now in the hole 175 pips on two trades. Thats 350 pips and shows no signs of bailing out. I dont know if it has a overall stop loss.

If you dont set the maxtrades it will take two trades.
I set take profit to 10 and it had been doin well.
I may bail out of this trade and set the stop to 10 and see how it does, but I dont think that will be profitable.

What he linked to was the test beta. Not the complete product. Go back and read his first post. There are options in this EA to set a bunch of settings, but they are buggy and don’t take. If you set an EA to not open more than two trades, you expect it not to, and when it doesn’t, not get a ridiculous answer that you only have a very limited set of options. This is not true.

He replied with these are the only one’s you can set:

extern double Lots = 0.1;
extern int StopLoss = 0;
extern int TakeProfit = 3;
extern int Slippage = 3;
int gi_272 = 2;
extern bool AllTimeTrade = FALSE;
extern int DayOfWeekSetNotTrade = 0;
extern string CloseHoura = “10:00”;
extern string OpenHoura = “19:00”;

Again, not true. You can set MaxTrades, if not, then why offer an option for it? He is dancing around the issue that his EA is buggy.

I bought it because I tried the beta and it did very well. As it stands right now, I don’t trust this EA on any of my accounts. I bought EAs before, this isn’t my first one. I have no such issues with any of the others.

Try this

OpenHoura : 09:00
CloseHoura : 19:00

Ingenue can you please post the link for that first post of Taseeer you told us ?
Also did you got the code of the EA when you bought it (I mean the .mq4 file)?

Also how much did it cost you?

Thanks !

Well it was down 170+ pips on two short trades and today came all the way down and made .80 - 1.24 swap on them.
I guess you just have to let it rund. maybe thats why its made for the euro.

Now on the Alpari account it has a long trade that its down 190 pips on, Ill see if it ever recoups from that.

I keep checking this thread just to see when you get burned…lol.
I bet drawdown will become unmanagable in a few weeks and you’ll have to close losses that wipe out all the profits. Hopefully no one is using real money. If market is ranging, you can eventually find your way out of a loss…but come trend time…bye bye profits.