Scalping, Swing, Day Trade, where should I start?

I respect your belief.

The price continues 24/7, even during the weekend. No gap, only price continuation

I think retail traders can watch the price during weekend at :

Currency Rates

So what youā€™re telling me is that the interbank traders are still at their trading desks all weekend trading? Commercials are still hedging? i doubt that since spot FX is decentralized there is really no way to gauge when/if the market is truly opened or closed since all participants are basically making their own markets. So yes if there is 1 guy out there still making a market its technically ā€œopenā€ but there is no real orders pushing through there. I would suspect the volumes are significantly less than anything we would see on any given weekday. So anyone liquidity provider can tell you that its open or allow you to trade does not mean the vast majority of market participants are there. Its like just because one shop is open on christmas doesnā€™t mean that everyone is open on christmas or that you could buy everything you could on a weekday normally that day.

I have seen the price moved more than 100 pips over the weekend, especially when an important event took place.

The highway is permanently available, It is up to you to decide if you will drive or not.

Anyway, I will not argue. However, dogmatism remains my preferred sin.

From what Iā€™m reading, I think Arkho just has a different interpretation of ā€œnoiseā€ than the commonly held perception. Yes, the way you describe it there is no noise Arkho. However, up until right now, the only way Iā€™ve ever seen noise used was to refer to any information that is not pertinent to your trading strategy or plan.

So if I trade daily charts, I may drop down to 4 hr to find a better entry but anything that does not relate to a potential entry is just irrelevant noise. If Iā€™m a trend trader, movements in a range are just noise because they do not present me with an actionable trading opportunity.

And youā€™re right in that the potential for movements does exist over the weekend. That generally has more to do with large private investors and governments from what Iā€™ve read. But longer term traders donā€™t view these times as actionable trading time frames due to wide spreads. You just want to ensure your butt is covered before going into the weekend; just in case. Thereā€™s such low volatility that itā€™s not really worthwhile to trade these periods; like the span from Christmas to past the new year for example.

Trying to trade these low volatility times really doesnā€™t work because thereā€™s very little to continue the push in the projected direction. It could just as easily turn around because there is such a smaller amount of participants at that point in time.

Swing trading is marvelous, you can trade safe if you trade in this way, the winners can be as long as 500, 800 or even 1000+ pips if you catch good move, but you have to keep your trade ON for months at several occasion.

How much time can you dedicate to trading?Whatā€™s your strategy based on? Are you getting any signals or tools to make informed decisions when trading?

I absolutely respect your opinion and trading, Iā€™ve been waiting to ask someone who trades the longer terms. You donā€™t get nervous staying in the market with all the manipulating, attempted manipulating and fact spinning going on from all walks of governments, currency analysts going on, news and brokers etc?

Now, I wanna trade long term (Daily and Weekly). My question however is, how does one deal with issues like news release (fundamentals) which my trigger currency spikes capable of wrecking an account?