Scalping to obtain 1:7 R:R on AVG..... Master_Kiwa's Way

Good day all. Sorry for not checking in to see who had responded. What we can do is hold a session on Monday together if you like. We can make a chat room which has a drawing board. So this way everyone can highlight questions they may have. As of right now I am working on Fibs, and engulf as mentioned before. I truly believe it is a very great way to trade while scalping, as your TP are a bit higher, and the price are almost very exact. I would love to share with you guys, but I would rather do it live so everyone can see how it works in real time.
Why is trading in real time important, well because it’s one thing to see patters when the market is dead, and another to see it live. I think for you guys to truly understand what it is I do, you have to see how i actually take the trades.

Hi MasterKiwa, i’ve just found your thread which seems useful, I created a free chat which only needs an email to be registered. Since my daily job i will be there in my spare time from around 6 gmt , chat unfortunately doesn’t come with dashboard, by the way if we agree a common broker to be used in demo it would be more easy to follow your teaching.

Link : Chatzy - MasterKiwa Scalping Chat
Password : bigpips

P.S.: MasterKiwa , i will set you as moderator/administrator in the chat after you register over there.

Regards,
Skyline

Excellent… Well we will use that chat on monday for sure. I am currently convinced that I can achieve excellent results without experiencing more then 2 consecutive losses. This for me is a big deal, because now I can martingale with much better results, which should in turn result in higher returns in a shorter amount of time. The setup even works on the super volatile EUR/JPY… So it appears we will be trading on EUR/JPY from now on guys.

Ty MasterKiwa, i see you now in chat :wink:
Well i’m not a big fan at all of martingala but even without using it with your help we could achieve very good results.
Btw it would be great if you could summarize some key trading rules so that we can follow easily you on Monday.

Have a nice weekend :wink:

Regards,
Skyline

Hello SkyLine. Over the weekend I will be posting here some basic rules for our new setup. We will then go over it Monday as we trade live. Thank you so much for having created the chat room which you did. I will be sure to be there everyday.

Ty MasterKiwa, will wait for your basic rule so that we could study before Monday market will start.

Cya on Monday in the chatroom :wink:
Skyline

I have just joined the chat and looking forward to monday, what kind of time will everyone be on? 7GMT?

That is correct. Starting at 6gmt we should have several people there. Yet, today I will leave some things for you guys to study for monday.

Wow! Thank you Master Kiwa and thank you Skyline.

That sounds great. I would like to also thank Master Kiwa and thank you Skyline. I’ll be there.

Nice one master kiwa looking forward to monday, i’ll be on at 6gmt, hope we get some more study material for today too :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Here are 5 formations which we will discuss during our meeting later today. Being that the purpose of this group is to teach those what I’ve learned, I won’t be giving anyone specific rules or instructions. As a group we will have to identify things within each snapshot and form “rules” from them.

What this will allow us to do is pick “high probability” formations based on the amount of times the aforementioned “rules” hold true as we back test. This is sort of ‘reverse engineering’ your system. We will get more into the specific of that during chat. I hope to see everyone during our chat session…

Link : Chatzy - MasterKiwa Scalping Chat
Password : bigpips

Special thanks to Skyline for creating this chat for us!

Have a look at the following picture. Can someone please tell me what those two currencies have in common based on the photo.

I think today we made pretty good progress in the chat. Those of you who were there, I hope you have done your homework. As we will have a quiz before we move on to the new formation. :wink:

there are longer term methods to make some money from this market and also very effective short-term trading tactics, but what matters in the end is the bottom line. Bottom line depends only on these two things 1) R:R, and 2) Win:Loss ratio. Simple as that. The only issue is how much time & efforts one can waste on a venture, that, even if correctly played, cannot generate more than what one can make in any decent business.

For longer term traders there maybe 4 to 6 trades in a year - Max, for day-traders, approximately one to three a day. Longer-term trades are for those who have inhereted a gene from vultures. Day-trading is for those who can repeatedly move two steps forward and one step backwards. But both of them often get trapped by bobbies set by central banks.

What you do in this situation is to what I said earlier, screw technicals and also screw fundamentals. Go for bigger breaks, better rr and go with major economic developments. Simple, yet not easy.

If anyone is around. I will be in our chat room for the next 4 hours. We can have another Teamviewer session if you like. See you guys there.

Knock knock anyone home? Time to do some work guys. I have my trades for the week, and it is time to analysis each one. Anyone up for it?

What do you recommend is done when the major econ developments are telling you one thing, but the technicals/corresponding market reactions conflict with the bias?

Well sir I only focus on the price action. I honestly try (keyword) to focus on developing issues in the economy or what the technical analysis would suggest. How ever, I do respect the price action when it involves economical events. By posting each and every one of my trades this week, it will be rather evident what happens when you hold bias towards a position. Hopefully after everyone notices how dangerous bias is, then will be realize that the key to overall profit and growth is actually focusing on price action.