Signal Providers

Lol actually he’s only been on for 3 weeks. But 31% ROI in 3 weeks is pretty good :slight_smile:

morepips2013 - you are on zulutrade?
How can we check your performance? I tried to search for you but failed…upload some stats would be great to see them.

+1 on this. Can you please post the link for your stats?

Have you ever traded as a signal provider with Zulutrade in the past?

A word of warning about the Zulutrade rankings.

Recently the number 1 signal provider on Zulu dropped to 3640 in the space of 3 weeks.

He got to number 1 essentially by going long on GBP/USD. That was fine while GBP/USD was in an unptrend which it had been since he set himself up as an s.p.

Unfortunately for him and his followers he didn’t recognize the top G/U made at 1.7180 and kept opening positions long in the belief that G/U would head back north.

At one time he was over 2800 pips down - and he was trading from a LIVE account.

This guy is not a trader - he’s a gambler.

I have an s.p. account on Zulu and I open 4 positions maximum.

No trader should be followed that opens 16+ positions at any one time. Its totally unrealistic and there isn’t any money management method that supports this style of trading.

Remember MONEY MANAGEMENT is the key to successful trading.

NEVER expose your account to more than a 5% risk at any one time.

This is THE MAIN reason people bust their accounts - over exposure.

true to a certain extend, overexposure is a major mistake that followers do…and I still have a wondering why the majority does it, where there is the zuluguard and they can actually make reduce the risk to minimum …

Eddy…I’m using a short term trading method now…as well as long term…seem to do better on the short term (20 to 60 minutes) my current ranking with Zulu is 1640!

here is the link:
https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/185776

Hey there, not a bad performance, not bad at all. Good luck trading and climbing up the ranking.

thanks Eddy…will let you know when I’m in the top 100 :slight_smile:

defiinitelly:) I will get to follow you :slight_smile: then for sure :slight_smile:

Good luck Pippuller, I’m sure a lot of people will follow you once they see that your stats are constantly good.

Hey there are yourself also a follower? How is your performance going on?
Who are you following?

Zulutrade is full of crap signal providers who are just after their commissions.

No this is totally not true! There is ranking and there is performance. And it is all out there for the followers to see and decide. As well there are protection tools like the zuluguard or manual filters, to apply in order to limit trades, losses or risk in general. It is then your fault if yo don’t apply them and then you burst your account, no?

Crap signal providers have no followers.

No followers means no commission.

Good signal providers have followers.

Followers means commission.

Its not a difficult concept.

I have 2 signal provider accounts on ZuluTrade.

A FOREX account theforexportal

(ZuluTrade | Next Generation)

and a GOLD account Aurelian

(ZuluTrade | Next Generation)

My FOREX account is running at 36.24% rate of return so had you opened an account with £500 last February you’d now have £680.00 in it.

My new GOLD account is running at 184% so had you opened an account with £500 at the start of October you’d now have £1420 in that account.

I also post daily advice on GBP/USD on Babypips thread 301 Moved Permanently

Nice results!!! Thanks for the heads up and the support :slight_smile:
You don’t have many subscribed followers of course, but its only been 3 weeks, so good constant results increase the number :wink:

Early days on my GOLD s.p. account.

I wouldn’t advise anyone to follow anybody without at least 2 months solid numbers.

Its consistency over a long period followers look for.

Good luck :57:

the point is: people have multiple accounts and leverage really high. trade opposite directions and end up with at least ONE incredible performance. if you buy the signal you’ll be bancrupt because it’s no actual quality. not even a system behind it. all clear? :wink:

Well for that there is a tool that followers can use to protect their accounts - there is the zuluguard, to protect auto the account…regardless how the trader will trade…