Simple and 60 % profitable

Can You please share the EA here is i am also interested. Tell me please do You made a backtest for this EA?

Ye , well there is copy rights in Ea already , so i cant public it :slight_smile: i`ll will think about it , if i figure out something , i will pm you :wink:

No worries much appreciated I so understand about copyrighted material or can be a pain in the bum!

Aside from the EA but about the strategy how have you found? Had it been quite stable and reliable trading wise?

Do you have a myfxbook account you don’t mind sharing so I get an idea of how this strategy has done?

Thanks & have a great weekend

There was a lot of testing , test period 1 year , to get right periods of adx , atr , back tested 5 years of data , per week its a bout 3-5 trades ant 1 trade will be always bad , but not more than 2 trades. also added 200 ema as a trend direction filter. I dont use myfxbook. sry.

Cheers.

Out of interest how do you use the 200 Ema as a trend filter as I have been looking at this for a strategy I’m working on?

Is it reliable in all Market conditions?

Thanks

Simple , on 1 hour chart is ema 200 , and when the price is above so we entry long , when price is below we enter only shorts , trade only in london and NY sessions. Dont trade 30 mins before high impact news and after them 30 mins. It works best in the trending markets , i get most profit from trends , but it still making money in flats , so ye. We`ll i still keep and eye on it , because i look at usd/lfx indexes , to know who is cheap and who is expensive right now , so i wont let it run and dont mind about it , it still need a trader who decides witch pair is the best to trade right now for maximum profits.

Cheers.

P.s im leaving forum if you will need me please write an email to me.

I built this system into an ea with an ea builder. id like to get some confirmation that its correct tho mind if i post it? or private message it?

thanks for sharing

Keep in contact with sandybeach , he has my email.

sorry that i still unable to put the MA to ATR indicator, anyone can share the template to me?

Here you go, should have everything you need to trade manually.

The large blue box is set to show the trading hours in GMT + 2 for my broker, so your need to adjust this for your broker and timezone.

simple and 60% profitable.zip (2.48 KB)