Simple EA with Amazing results

did anyone get the setfile?

Hi,
Please Send me the EA to hoss55hoss[add]gmail[dot]com i can add any modifications
to enhance behavior if you like … Thanks a Lot

I have mentioned the download linkin one of my previous message . please see that

can you give us the best setting to this expert ??

do we can use this expert on other currencies than eurusd??

thanks

Hi Maddi,

what are your settings?

backtest on ayear 2013 with default setting of EA

Thanks Maadi, Good Luck.

I just dont get how anyone is drawn in by this

I think it’s just curiousity on most people’s part. Certainly mine. The numbers are unrealistic, but there may be something in there that can make it stable with more realistic numbers.

EG I’ve had my own crossover EA in the past and it seems the best way to run it is it have several symbols trading at the same time, and close the entire basket when overall profit is between £20 to £50,

But I haven’t had a chance to test that out over the long run or programme it in. The biggest problem is the amount of time it takes to forward test a new idea. So Maadi is on the right path by asking lots of people to forward test /backtest at the same time someone in the group is bound to come up with the ideal settings.

Heyyyyyyyyyy…
I Am Very Interested for your Ea ,After See Ea’s Amazing Result…
How Can i Get This Ea & Set File?

You have just given me a great business idea!!!

Or someone is bound to come up with a very curve fitted setting or a highly data mining biased setting.

Hi…i’m interest with this EA. Can you send me the download link? ty

…Heyyy…Plz give me Reply,…

Heyyyyyyyyy…Maadi …How Can I Get Your Ea?..Plz …send Me Download Link…

Hiiiiiii…Maadi…
Thanks a lot …For Code very amazing Ea ,
How can i get Your Ea ?..Plz…Send Me Download Link,?

Did anyone actually get the settings to use, I tried default and that’s a big fat fail. Why do people bother to come on show off something and then not bother to finish up with actual settings

dudes!

trading is an occupation, not a job. And since my english are not that good, what i mean is:

the person working in a factory has a job

but

the owner of the factory has an occupation. You see, if you suppose that the owner of the factory is not Poutin’s personal friend or in any other way interweaved that will make his profits (or losses) pre-determined, then you may think of him as being a gambler, which by all means he is not!

As for the 2EMA crossover, i support this strongly as a profitable trading strategy.
All you need is to pick the right couple of MA’s and either trade as it is (every single signal), or trade 2EMA crossover combined with some basic PA. Much better results when trading manually (always).

Ok respect for starting with 22 bucks but in two years you should have at least six zeroes not four.
As your balance grows you can take more risk which results in more profit if you strategy is solid a variable lotsize impoves performance many fold! Dont keep ordering as small as you would with 22 your balance grows so you can make larger steps.

Its not a gambling game like someone above claimed.
Its a numbers game the law of large numbers applies.
It is only gambling for those that do not understand what they are doing.

Hi,
I tried many many trading EA such as Fap Turbo, Master Scralp…As a result, bad to bad for time. I have not seen any good. I could be that I do not get luck. Most EA set longer SL and short TP and then it win a few, fail just one => not good