Some of my thoughts + Trading System

which emas do u use ? for close ?

You are just exactly right. I am going to remember and been obsessed with this forever! :):wink:

Couple things I disagree with. Maybe they’ve already been discussed but this thread is 30 pages :smiley:

1. Trade Pips not Money
  2. 10 Pips a day is good
  3. 20 Pips a day is great
  4. 30 Pips a day is awesome

10, 20, or 30 pips a day might be good, great, awesome, or none of the above. If you risk 1% on a trade and the appropriate stop loss for that trade is 10 pips, then a 20 pip gain is great – you just made 2%. If your stop was 30 pips, then a 30 pip win means you made 1%, and one loss would wipe that out.

Someone might say “I only trade once a week, but it works out because I make 300 pips on that trade” – well, if their stop loss was 150 pips and they risked 1%, then they only made the same 2% as the guy above who made 20 pips – and it took all week rather than an hour.

I think people get too caught up in terms of dollars AND pips. All that matters is the percentage gained vs percentage risked.

1. Don�t withdraw all your money from your account, compound what you can and aim to exponentially increase your lots while keeping your Pippage the same.

Personally I think you should only keep enough in your trading account to make sure you have a comfortable buffer against any margin calls – which should never be an issue anyway, with proper MM. You should have the money compounding, I just don’t think it should all be in a place as relatively unsafe as a forex broker. Have the money set aside – i.e., don’t spend it, and have it there to back up the size of the trades you’re making – just somewhere a little more secure.

Elang I’ve Read This Thread Over And Over Again And I Have To Say This Is By Far The Best Thread I’ve Read. I Think It’s Amazing How You’ve Shared Your Trading Techniques. By Far One Of The Best I’ve Seen. Its Members Like You That Make Me Feal Like I Should Be Paying For Such Great Information. Thank You

I know exactly what you’re talking about Elang.

This thread is one of those threads that highlight the main core and reason we are all here.

I’m subscribing to this thread, even if no one has posted anything new, simply because the thoughts and insights you mention are so very critical to the very core of what a successful trader is comprised of. I am one of those who aspire to this and for those of us who truly want to succeed, may success come with our steadfast and unyielding determination to achieve prosperity and success.

May we all earn the prosperity and success we seek!