Still Struggling? Well, enjoy it while you can

“Rich” is also a very loose term, that could have a vastly different dollar value from one person to the next. What do you consider “rich”?

Too me rich would be when you have more than twice the money you will ever need to support your lifestyle…
Wealthy is when you have enough money to live exactly how you want to, but don’t have more than you need to support your lifestyle.

Yeah, going to be many many years before wealth gets built. To me trading is just a self managed super fund. Add a bit earn a bit. Your account wont see the results until 20 years from now. The actual act of trading is very boring. I sit for hours waiting for an alert then it’s all over. Wash rinse repeat.

Real enjoyment with your money comes after long struggle.without struggle no one can get good earning struggle and practice pays its cost in profit . I think 2 ears should be for experience then we can enjoy what we want if we learn forex in this time with all rules and regulations.

Hard work is an essential thing in every field of life. All sports are also like trading, you have to do a lot of practice, keep patience, keep hope and then the results come to you.

Well I believe in the well known Proverb “Practice Makes Men Perfect”. I believe that every trader need to practice a lot if he really wanna become successful, its the only way to gain experience.

Whereas women, on the other hand, are of course perfect to start with?

Well that[I] is[/I] in line with the bible; first God made man - and then he had a better idea… :slight_smile:

I think you guys are doing this all wrong , if you are profitable and your are consistently making winning trades , its time to alter your risk and lot sizes. This ratio of 2:1 or whatever or the notion of only risk 5% of your account is what is holding people back , if you don’t want to lose too much of your money transfer 10% of your balance into a separate account , set the separate account on a high leverage say 1:1000 then make one or two trades , make sure your margin % never goes below 200% , the use the biggest lot size possible to trade it. This is particularly effective when trading NFP FOMC and other high impact news or High probability trades and this will definitely bring the excitement back into your life and make your rich if you know what you are dong as you say.

well someone had to cook the food I heard Adam liked to have starved lol

Anyways if you learn how to trade the High impact FMOC news and get the trades right you can make a lot in a short time frame but you need a profit target and get out, sometimes that thing will just reverse on you and leave you not a happy trader.