Suggestions on how to make stuff hit the fan

so which is it an Israeli girl or a Palestinian girl?

btwy did you see the MT4 add in there? lol

notce it says ‘propaimages’ would that be a contraction of
propaganda images ?

and just what I want for the dinner table… DEAD sea salt.

hahaha again? the answer is undefined, the question is like an asymptote, it will only get closer to zero but cannot be zero, I hope thats 1 + 1 :D:D

That reminds me… Did you know that if you shoot an arrow it can never reach it’s target? Because first it has to travel half the distance to the target then it has to travel half the remaining distance… and so on and so on into infinity…

changing English word meanings is insane
English word meanings change over time.

how long is time?

man! there sure is a lot of fodder around here

LOL

Big, long, begin, end,… It’s all relative, isn’t it?

ah relative… yes there is no fixed frame of reference anywhere in the universe therefore everything is relative.

:slight_smile:

there are a lot of words that change theor meanings or there are additional meanings on it, one sample is, the mouse,
mouse in the past is only an animal, but now the pointer device we used in our computers is also called mouse…

There is no such thing as a TREND

Moving Averages are USELESS

Let’s discuss religion!

• My God is better than yours!

• There is no God!

• It’s against my religion to trade forex so you can’t trade forex either!

• There is a God!

• I believe in intelligent design! (funny how those that do sort of disprove the entire concept by doing so… :D)

Now it is such a bizarrely improbably coincidence that anything so mindbogglingly useful [the Babel fish] could have evolved by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.
The argument goes something like this: “I refuse to prove that I exist,” says God, “for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.”
“But,” says Man, “the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn’t it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don’t. QED”
“Oh dear,” says God, “I hadn’t thought of that,” and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

– Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

don’t panic :d

No matter where you are, you’re always in the middle…

reminds me of another quote I heard once. Sounds like a Yogi-ism

“no matter where you’re at… there you are!”

If you really want to know how to make the, “Fecal matter hit the rotating oscillator!” read my next thread in the melting pot. (Coming in a few short minutes.)

Are there any preppers in here?

LMAO Okay, with so many pending ‘end of the world’ possibilities, what are the chances a prepper has prepped for the right one?

My thoughts?

Why the hell would anyone in their right mind, want to live through an apocalypse? If a meteor hit the Pacific, I’m driving to the shoreline to meet the wave head on.

I’ve watched that show a few times. My god… the stupidity of it all. A woman convinced that there will be a pandemic virus outbreak was making her kids scrub down outside before they entered the house as a drill. It was almost freezing outside, and it seemed to be a holiday or family gathering of some sort.

Sheer lunacy…