Supply & Demand - My full strategy

2 June 2014 - Live account analysis & update - Supply & Demand Live 2 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Balance $91
Floating $121

Daily chart - I am looking at shorting the USDCAD if the correct supply level forms on the 60 min chart.

Weekly chart - I have an order in to go long the EURCAD 240 demand zone which may take place soon. If entry is missed , I shall re analyse & post new video with setup. The reward to risk is over 6 to 1 as it stands. Lots of confluence with other EUR & CAD pairs. The EURCAD has best reward to risk ratio.

Monthly chart - The CADCHF trade is up over 250 pips & is being managed conservatively.

The Weekly/240 EURCAD trade made entry yesterday & is moving up in a nice stair step trend. My stop has moved just below entry demand & a trend line has been drawn ready to manage below future 240 demand levels.

I also delve a lot deeper into trend following supply & demand with a live example how I analyse the markets. This is very hard on emotions, very discretional & there is a lot of paralysis by analysis trading supply & demand this way. Here I show you how & why trend following works & doesn’t work all through years of experience. Im know guru but hopefully this will stop you making the mistakes I made when I started trading supply & demand.

Supply & Demand Live 4 Jun 2014 - YouTube
May still be uploading.

End of week update - Supply & Demand Live 6 Jun 2014 - YouTube

The EURCAD trade had a small win as price spiked down into my stop then rocketed to the moon.
The CADCHF Monthly trade is retracing at the moment but I expect this to happen. No change to trade management until 18th June.

I closed the USDCAD weekly/240 trend combo, with a small profit as price did not react this week as expected.

I will re analyse on Sunday evening for next weeks trade setup.

[B]8 June 2014 - Live account update & analysis[/B] - Supply & Demand Live 8 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Balance $94
Floating $114

[I]I can not find anything I would like to trade this week/months so far. This weeks video delves deeper into why I prefer counter trend trading & some of the HTF patterns I look for.[/I]

If I have time, I will analysis later in week for any possible smaller time frame setups using my city index broker. I just want to show all who reads this thread some live examples before entry has initiated. You can then begin to understand why I look for the same profitable patterns to trade.

Here are two examples of trend following setups using pure supply & demand analysis. I have used City Index account for theses to keep it separate from the Oanda account journal that I post here every week.

Hope these are helpful - Supply & Demand Live 9 Jun 2014 - YouTube - Supply & Demand Live 10 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Had to cancel the EURCAD setup but I have entered a Short in the AUDCAD minutes ago with full explanation to my supply & demand analysis - Supply & Demand Live 11 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Stopped out on the AUDCAD but had a long entry in the EURUSD daily/60 combo (counter trend).
Its all here - Supply & Demand Live 13 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Looking much clearer this week for daily/60 setups in the majors.
I managed to reduce a 50min analysis into 11mins on my 2nd recording. Its all here - Supply & Demand Live 16 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Mid week detailed analysis on supply & demand using multiple time frames.
Supply & Demand Live 18 Jun 2014 - YouTube

I placed another trade setup as I got in from work. I have been waiting on this AUDNZD cross pair to give me a signal & finally the 60 min chart has given me a demand level to lean on.
Its all here - Supply & Demand Live 19 Jun 2014 - YouTube

If your interested, this video shows a test using forex tester 2, of the Monthly Slingshot bars dropping to daily/240 Supply & Demand levels to hit big winners. Full explanation with trade management just to show you that sticking to a HTF bias does work over time.
Small losses … [B]BIG WINNERS[/B] - Supply & Demand Slingshot Part 1 Position trading - YouTube

This weeks supply & demand analysis in detail - Supply & Demand Live 22 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Just placed an order to go long EURNZD.
All is explained in this short video - Supply & Demand Live 23 Jun 2014 - YouTube

Just to note I deleted this order as recent price structure on 60min TF was not what I was looking for.

This weeks live analysis - 30 June 2014 - YouTube

OANDA:
The CADCHF position trade is still going well with stop moved again to lock in more pips.
I have some potential Weekly trade opportunities in the NZDUSD, NZDJPY, USDCAD, EURCAD. Just waiting on lower time frames for new impulse moves & fresh levels to trade off.

CITY INDEX:
I’ve just placed a long in the AUDNZD as price has opened near a 240 demand level & potential turning point on the Weekly chart. This is also a Weekly up trend with room on the Monthly chart to take a calculated low risk/high reward trade.

Now placed a sell order on the NZDUSD as per last nights analysis - Supply & Demand Live setup NZDUSD - YouTube

Mid week update - Supply & Demand Live 2 Jul 2014 - YouTube

So far the AUDNZD is looking good. I’ve now managed to reduce risk using correct trade management on the 240. Price has pushed higher but I will only trail my stop conservatively hoping for a daily up trend to establish over the next week or two.

The NZDUSD trade is holding its own but early days until price decides to move one way or the other.

This video explains in real time how I control my emotion & stick to the rules.

Stopped out of the AUDNZD at reduced risk.
I have got a signal in the USDCAD on the 240 so have just placed an market entry. Nice 4 to1 setup.
I also placed a limit order to add to this position if price reaches the 60 min demand slightly lower (not shown in the video).

Supply & Demand Live 3 Jul 2014 - YouTube

Still in the USDCAD & NZDUSD. I placed an order to buy EURCAD with a 30 pip risk to make 250 pips. That’s a nice 8 to 1 reward to risk.
Again I scan a few pairs to keep it real.

Supply & Demand Live 7 July 2014 - YouTube

Off on holiday for the next 2 weeks so I will leave all existing trades on as this is a long term play anyway.

I did have a loss in the NZDUSD but the EURCAD & USDCAD longs are sill in play. I will let these play out for a win or loss while on holiday with no management.

The CADCHF has not reached my aggressive management line so again I will just leave this alone to do its thing. With a bit of luck I will come home with some winners. Either way I’ve accepted the risk.

Safe trading all & see you in a few weeks.

Supply & Demand Live 9 July 2014 - YouTube

Half way through my holiday. Weather is great. Got a few mossi bites but that’s the sacrifice you make while quad biking through Latvian forest’s.

Had a quick peek at the usdcad & eurcad trades. Both looking good so far.

Right…signing off till next week.

Safe trading all