Supply & Demand Trading System

i personaly look for a PA candle like pin bar or doji or engulfing etc.
but as i say 90% Daily tf…

i went short with cad jpy and aud jpy yesterday ( toooo early…bad idea where is my patience)
booth hit sl with round about -50 pips sl each…argghh

GBP CHF has a nice chart this week. But I’m wondering, what would you guys do? Go long or short?

The trend is UP and I think price will eat through the daily supply it is in and hit resistance (unless it eats past that too which could happen since there are overlapping weekly supplies in that area and the daily supply we are in is not fresh). A short would be very tempting if price bounced out of the supply instead, but since we’re in an uptrend I’d think we would want to go long only.

Curious about what you guys would do if price bounces out of the supply zone.

txs

Color code key:
Pink = daily supply
Orange = weekly supply (I put it on there so I don’t accidentally go after a lower TF demand in a higher TF supply zone)
Green = daily demand

I think this is a great short opportunity for USD/NOK. The 4h comes into the supply zone, and the pair is in a downtrend on the d1 timeframe. The price has bounced of the middle bolingerband a couple of times on the d1, and now we’re again at this medium bollingerband on the d1. The h4 shows a supply zone and you get a positive premium for shorting (explanation of this can be found in the school of pipsology) so more people would go short I guess…

Can someone confirm? :slight_smile: I think I’ll go with this one on my demo account… my first trade :smiley:

The h4 and d1 charts are included, I did not draw supply/demand zones but that’s something you guys do better :slight_smile:

Audjpy
d1
supply zone

Nzdjpy
d1
supply zone

Nzdcad
w1
demand zone

Gbpjpy
d1
supply zone

Gbpaud
d1
supply zone

Euraud
d1
demand zone

Gbpusd
d1
demand zone

Usdjpy
d1
demand zone

Audusd
w1
supply zone

Audnzd
d1
supply zone

Eurcad
d1
demand zone

Euraud
d1
demand zone

Lot of good opportunities coming up this week!!!

Couple of my above charts have Weekly zones on there too, looking forward to see whether those zones wills stay or not.

Don’t risk more than what you can afford to lose.

A always, critiques, recommendations, etc are welcome!

good charts buddy but be careful on the usd/jpy cause on the weekly TF there is a demand zone and price has just started to rise up so just be a little extra careful with that one :wink:

Hi Guga, I dont follow/trade that pair, so I can’t answer what is currently happening in there, but based on your analysis it can go short.

To learn more about Supply and Demand, please go over the beginning of the thread that has some details regarding the S&D Trading.

Hi Txs, I took a short on multiple CHF pairs and got burned because the Supply zones didn’t hold up.

I kinda feel I should follow Trueman because he is aware of unruly behavior of CHF and doesn’t generally trade those pairs.

I really want to wait and look for PA while the price in the S or D zone, but sometimes I find that difficult because I am not at my laptop all the time. What do you do to be able to catch a trade right when the opportunity strikes ?

Haven’t seen you around here a lot recently, you doing alright ?