Supply & Demand Trading System

Agree regarding your point on trends being subjective of the TF one is looking at. So, trade with the trend on the TF that you are looking at, but also be mindful of the trend that is formed on the higher TF!

Not sure about the psychological effect on humans part of your question.

Once Aussie news hit. It immediately hit my tp . +115 pips.

Good trade Joe.

I took partial profits on my 3 Aussie pairs on which I was long! Moved SL to BE for the remaining Aussie trades. Next Target 81.50 for AJ!

Can you publish a chart of this AJ trade please

Refer to post #610 by Joe. I am unable to post a chart right now. Sorry.

you will see we have already hit 80.00 (TP1)
The next target is the upper level supply zone around 81.50 (TP2) SL moved to BE.

Doesn’t look like Supply & Demand charts and cant see these levels on my own charts.

Will post a chart with the levels that I have sometime today.

Many thanks. Here is my AJ 1H Chart

Short eurusd @ 1.13721(yellow line)
Sl @ 1.1456 (red line)
Tp @ 1.1217 (green line)
0.3% risked from account balance.
Tf on H4

Update 8/6 (breakeven)
Sl @ 1.137

+2 pip

Tp2 on price 81.50, are you referring it based on daily chart? I felt that price would respect the resistance or the supply around price 80.50 for audjpy. Just my opinion

Basically I I’ll look to short once price reached around 80.50. based on h4 chart. Also if only it touched the supply /resistance area of interest and consolidate around that area. I’ll take a short on audjpy

We had a small Supply zone formed around 81.50 signified by the purple line. Not the best ones but was an easy way to set up a TP target.

What Joe says might also be true with price getting back to its course to go down.

Yes , what r2 say is true also. Let’s hope we make some pips and consistently enough .

Long eurjpy @ 121.543
Tp @ 123.56
Sl @ 120.53

Sl triggered
-101 pips

Can you please explain the logic behind this trade?

Price around 121.543 is my demand
Price around 123.55 is my supply

Eurjpy is at a consolidation period for a long time.
But my bias is long .

Previous trade on eurusd I short. It is still open but I moved my sl to breakeven. To reduce my risk exposure :slight_smile:

This trade eurjpy is not a very high probability trade so I adjust my risk percentage for this trade. From entry to my sl I risk less than 0.3%. but the reward:risk is 2:1

Update : eurusd closed. Breakeven

hey guys …its me :slight_smile:

great to see some more people hanging around here

so i will start risky this week with a long in Eur / NZD in head of the RBNZ Meeting today :wink:
so be aware maybe i will be shake out of this trade …but i will try to enter after pa confirmation candle in a lower tf…or i will set a pending order later this day…depends on my mood :wink:

@ joe thx for posting your ideas and trade set ups , but for your eur jpy trade a can not see a valid set up ( from my point of view) i would personaly not take this trade… but trial and error is the best way of learning i think…

and big thx to my maaaan r2 for keep posting and running this thread …big advantage if we have a thread like this where we can talk to guys trading simmiliar styles…
so good to be back…so letz try to beat the market ;-)…or at least react to his moves

cheeeers
Trueman23

Trueman,
EURNZD looks like a solid trade from the levels you have marked in your charts!
The fundamentals are also in your favor based on the current fcst that NZD might cut its rates by 0.25%.

Joe
EURJPY, not my cup of tea, YET! Huge descending triangle formed as of now. Will be looking for longs only after price moves outside the triangle.

Short nzdchf @ 0.67372
Tp @ 0.6566
Sl @ 0.685

Sl triggered
-113pips

I am now in the EURNZD now that price has moved a little lower

Can you please explain why ? Nothing based on S&D or trendlines tells me to short this pair as of now. Beware of the news coming out of NZD tomorrow! Luckily, you might be on the right side of the news.