Supply & Demand Trading System

I’m liking how clean your charts are Trueman! But how are you setting your targets? On the US 30 you are planning to go short once price hits supply. But you aren’t setting your targets at the demand zones so how are you picking them?

I was following this thread when I was first learning S&D. I haven’t kept up with it but I enjoyed the thread. Thanks for bringing it back up, I want to keep reading through it.

i always try to set the targets at the first trouble areas… in other words at the next ressistance / support zones

nzd usd 1h supply zone…
i wait for confirmation and enter…if zone breaks trade is invalide…
targets at the areas where price had trouble

in daily charts i cant see clear trades iwould enter without a doubt

+60 for nzd usd…
eur gbp no trade…price crossed the zone…
us 30 also not triggered…zone was not hit

Hit booth targets for round about +150 pips
as you can see after hitting target 1 price rejected in to this “trouble area” and were pushed down again

i use to like the smaller tf more and more :wink:

How often are you checking the 1Hr tfs for potential trades?

i use to check it 2 times a day … most in the morning and in the evening…
but if you can see that supply/demand zones are near to the price and i check it more often …
if they are far away from price you just can check it once a day

possible short set up at aud cad…

Ive just noticed this and please correct me if I am wrong but the trend line is not drawn correctly - it should be on the outside of the price if going down.

thats no trendline …this just shows the direction i think price will go :wink:
as you can see on the “before” picture this line is already drawn :slight_smile:

:wink: +60 pips in my pocket

edit : +90 pips rade closed…

Without your heads up I would have missed that trade. I had the level drawn too, but the price was in the zone for such a short time.
I have been trying to set up pending orders with tight SL nowadays like the people from setandforget. Lets see if I can do better with that.

Yes same applies to me

AUDNZD DAILY TF
LONG from the Demand area as well as the below trendline.
No PA confirmation so I will be just looking at this pair as it is against the trend.

CADCHF DAILY TF
SHORT from the downward moving trendline. SL is just above the recent high level. TP is a hundred pips from the entry

EURCAD DAILY TF
LONG FROM THE upward moving trendline and Demand zone
Will only be entering half a position due to the downward momentum the price currently has. Will wait for the price to move a lil more lower before entering the trade.

EURNZD DAILY TF
LONG off the Demand zone. The price respected the lower level of the Demand area. Have a tight SL, few pips below the Demand area. Potential of good gains if you enter now.

Feedback, critique and questions are welcome and the above charts.

Intended to be constructive: 1 I wouldn’t look at a Daily chart until the Daily candle had formed. 2 I wouldnt touch EUR (or GBP) while still subject to high volatility 3 I’ve mentioned before that the Swiss intervene in their currency with regularity so I wouldnt touch that either.