Supply & Demand Trading System

So now we are all well rested over the week-nd and now we great traders are ready for the challenges going forward this week .:slight_smile:

Hi nothing5555, Iā€™ve been MIA for a few weeks due to work/travel so I donā€™t remember why I closed early. It was likely because it hit my SL which I moved past BE once Iwas about 60 pips up.

txs

Iā€™m back! Iā€™ve been traveling on and off for several weeks. Hope to be consistently trading again starting now! Looks like everyone has been doing well and catching pips.

txs

Welcome back bruh. Feel free to share your charts/analysis back on here!

CADJPY
LONG off the Demand area. This zone has been a strong support area. in the past too.

Thatā€™s the only possible trade I am seeing right now. Nothing else for now.

Yep Iā€™m watching CADJPY too, but still need confirmation before going long

We had an average looking pin bar signalling some pushback. Additionally the BOJ news release assisted with this pushback.

I was in this trade and captured 50pips on the trades. Will enter LONG again once we see some retracement.

nice move in cad jpyā€¦missed it but could achive 50 pips as well with aud jpy (still 1/2 position running) ā€¦
but on monday i had some nice entrys based on s/r and the good old sma confirmation ā€¦

im to lazy to write it down so just check the pic :wink:

unfortunalety i lost one wti position for -75 pipsā€¦stoped me just on the pip and went up for +120 againā€¦so sometimes a good looking re entry is very smart ;-)ā€¦but i missed it

here is some nice info stuff about order blocksā€¦similiar to s/d levels but slightly differentā€¦

How to find and trade order blocks - advanced trading strategy

I was long on CAD JPY also but I lost 101 pips :slight_smile:

txs

yea CAD JPY long didnā€™t work out for me either sadly. I entered on a retrace after BOJ

you guys will make it back i am sure.

I collected small profits early due to BOJ news release coming up. I too would have lost if I kept my trade open. Just another learning experience for all.

so trading week is nearly over and it was a good week :wink:
silver gained round 5800 points
usd sgd +70 pips collected
aud usd + 100 pips gain
aud jpy remaining position stoped out for +16 pips
crude oil still running at this time with +117 pips sl adjusted
and iam short usd/mxn since this morningā€¦round about +50 at the momentā€¦

glory glory week :wink:

this is the hardest part in the game i think ā€¦you never know if price will take your stop or keep on going in the right directionā€¦thats why i think its good to adjust the stop at least if you have a rr of 1:1 to be on the safe sideā€¦sometimes this leads to miss some nice pips but sometimes it saves you from loosing this pips

unfortunalety i missed usd cad and aud nzd while i was sleeping ā€¦ but i have no reason to complain :slight_smile:

Damn Trueman!!! You are killing it! Great a to see you making that dough!

I didnā€™t know you were trading pairs outside the 8 majors. Feel free to share your knowledge regarding the exotics, would love to learn that.

Wanted to share a trade that I didnā€™t take but should have was GBPUSD LONG. Even though it is a missed trade, it was clearly bouncing off the Upward moving trendline asking to go long.