Supply & Demand Trading System

a sweet 3,5:1 rr ( +150 pips) after the risky entry …the save entry also give us as least 2:1 rr (+90 pips)
maybe AUD CAD will be back on the watchlist for next week…tomorrow we know

aud chf was a little bit choppy and stoped me out for -50 pips ( 1r loos)
but now we are ready to leave the structure…will check this pair for my watchlist again as well

no trade here yet…close to in case we break the last support but a move up is also still possible…time for sitting on ya hands and wait for a price movement …

so what we gained this week with the posted set ups?!

so worst case for last week is + 40 pips or 1r gain…
best case +100 pips or 2,5 r gain
depending on your entry …
its a game of patience … 80% time is waaaaiiting…20% time for reaction :wink:

tomorrow i will prepare my sunday watchlist and will give you 2-3-4 set ups iam looking at
hope you had agood week and now enjoy the weekend
cheers guys n girls

happy sunday trading bros lets try to do some magic :slight_smile:

my first weekly set up is Aud/Sgd some exotics here :wink:

we see price in a strong up trend and forming a possible Double top right now…together with the rsi divergence this is a set up iam interested in …we might could see a push higher in the 1.0870 level but as long as the upward Trendline is still unbroken i see no reason to go short immediately
so i see 3 possible entrys

1. a push higher followed by a trendline break
    2)trendline break after this forming double top
    3)short after support break at 1.0670 area

second set up is Gbp/Aud

price is running through the untested resistance area ( support zone from december)
and i would like to see a reaction here followed by a strong trendline break to get in short …
1.6580 area is a possible flip zone so a push under this area would be a reason to stack the position if we are already short …if we are not short already the break of this zone is our trigger to get in

ignore the second pic…shows the same without flip zone…not able to delete it :wink:

also keep in minde that we have a gbp cad set up iam looking at from last week…
thats it from my side here…there are some other oportunities out there and iam sure you can also find some nice set ups on your own :wink:
if you see something and want to know what i might think about feel free to post ,ask,comment and give me critics or inspiration …so we all can learn from it …

have a nice sunday …a nice week and green green pips …
cheers
Trueman23

hey guys week is over here is my recap for the two mentioned trades last week…
Aud Sgd gained a 2:1 rr ( 48 pips) after breaking its trendline …unfortunalety wee saw no break of the support what had lead to a much higher gains…
there were a another entry szenario at the top before breaking the TL which also had give us more gain but thats the game .
iam happy with 2:1 just before this bullish move :wink:

Gbp Aud…
first entry after TL break for a rr of 1:1 not a very good trade …i was looking for further downward move but it didnt happend …

price rallyed higher just to retest the broken TL as you see
but this is a great opportunitie for us traders ;-)… i like TL retests very much so i went for it ( also you see a supply zone in smaller time frames which acts as confluence factor )
entry after the first bearish candle ( the “retest” candle) iam again trailng my stop down to my target of 6:1 rr…at the moment we are round about 5:1( +440 pips)… massive bearish bars great momentum trade …
not 100% what i wanted to see but we as traders have to react right not to predict right :wink:

so week is over with a open gain of round about 8:1 rr …

gbp cad from last week also moves in our direction after some attempts to push higher …

see you tomorrow for some new set ups for next week … sunday is watchlist time :wink:
have a great weekend
cheers

Thank you for you sharing. I will test it this system by next week. Unfortunately, your article link 21pips.com is not still completed. But i get idea now. I will follow this thread with thanks.

thanks morningly :slight_smile:
there are many sources for S/D in www …
for example How To Trade Supply And Demand Zones

this booth guys are rocking it sooooo hard…i love them
but supply and demand are only pieces of the puzzle :wink:

hey everybody what iam looking for in the new week :

Aud/Usd

I would like to see a drop( break of upward trendline) from the daily falling trendline here …2 support zones could lead to a chopy way down so be aware a rejection there is likely …
another possible scenario is a move higher and a dip in the supply zone from daily chart

could get a little tricky we will see

Eur/Jpy

for me this is a long opportunity
we left the big daily falling channel to the upside now price forms kind of a flag (continuation pattern)
i look for a long entry after price hits the bottom of the flag channel after a strong candle to the upside…if it breaks down i look for a long from the channel retest…
could also be tricky :wink:

thats it for now… we have a few interesting markets at the moment …eur usd…nzd usd… could give good trade oppotunitys this week…

lets get those pips :wink:
cheeers

No entry yet…sitting on ya hands

letz change to daily timeframe with adjusted local tl
looks more structured…as well sitting on ya hands at the moment maybe next week a good opportunitie will come

hehe my lucky hand picked just the 2 set ups which not developed as expected …
… will be off for 2-3 weeks… but as always i will be back :wink:
see ya guys
cheers

Hello Trueman! Thanks for keeping this thread up and running with your input!

I will try my best to share my analysis back on here.

Hey Everybody ,
long time no see :slight_smile:

hope everybody is doing good and made some progress in his /her trading …
iam again one step closer to my goal and looking forward to 2018 and thinking about reactivating this thread or opening a new one …not sure

let me now if you guys are interested

cheers and happy xmas to all
Trueman23