Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Thank you! Yes I was aware of the smaller fib :).

Wow, and there it shoots!

So what’s the strategy around these big zones? Do we wait for the price to leave the zone on the downside and THEN wait for ND?

Right on top of my text lol. We couldn’t have asked for a better test to show weakness. Short entries are on as long as 61.8 holds.

You don’t have to wait for it to leave the zone…just like the setups I show, nothing different here.
No need to rush btw…I would like a proper ND entry, maybe a shakeout.

Hah! I don’t believe in the phrase “Be careful what you wish for”… atleast not if this works out! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t it be okey to just enter on the close of 1hr here? I can’t see how price would go any further.

ND Confirmation just occured? Signal for short just now maybe.

…

In 48 mins if closes bearish yeah.

were is my 1st tp? 1.3435 i guess

There are areas we can expect a possible bounce, like fib areas, support and areas of high demand but I don’t use a set tp. I’ve talked about exits recently, you might want to go back and review.

We should have a new fib drawn on 5 min low high.

*I just realized I entered on news…a mistake on my part. I didn’t check first. No one else was watching that eh? Nice lol.

Not me, I was too caught up in the charts. I hope this works out anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

mmm, I’m thinking of closing it here around BE…can always get back in on a proper signal…not on news! lol

EDIT: ok, since it’s giving a ND, I’ll hold off on closing it, but I’m not going to let it run back on me, I’ll just close for a small loss 9 pips or so.

First day back trading after a long break, made a few posts in the old thread. Wow what a ride!

I had the exact same entry and SL placement as what is on Pete’s chart. I added another 1/3 on after surviving that second rise. Still looking for that bar that locks all the weak holders in…hopefully im not one of them lol and it goes my way. This was an excellent refresher even if it doesnt work out. I probably should be out by now, Im still not too great on exits. G/L everyone.

Pete, how do you usually manage your trades that is in the negative when it’s getting late. Do you let them run as intended too or do you close them out? As I know you don’t like to have trades running when you’re not there to watch.

I wouldn’t close a trade in loss just because it’s getting late. Really whatever the chart says…maybe aim for less pips on the TP, or lock BE sooner than usual if given a chance.

Done, BE set 1.3468

The stopping volume on friday was at the 50 fib on the daily. The hourly did not close below it. Would this suggest to you guys that the move away from here may not be that strong?

Yes, that’s what I meant by possible ranging conditions. Demand could show up the lower we get…and get closer to that fib area, and a bounce…which would be tradeable.

Closed 1/4 +20 pips, still locked BE and letting it run some more.
I’ll be here all week, tip your waitresses. Thank you, good night. :slight_smile: