Swing trading island

buy nzd.usd at 0.7655 SL 115 pips TP1= 0.7758 TP2= 0.7885
buy gbp.usd at 1.5673 sl = 1.5540 tp= 1.5800

happy pips :slight_smile:

the gbp.usd trade we took yesterday is working fine. I see a good potential in this trade, so im keeping it. Im also keeping my nzd.usd entry order. May be the break out will occur tonight…happy pips :stuck_out_tongue:

Swing-Expert,

I am new to this forum, Am I able to put some trades down too in this thread? or is this thread specific to your posts? Let me know, for now though I think the two trades below are good

Go Long - CHF/JPY, stop loss below the hammer candle chart formation
short GBP/NZD depending on how the candle ends up looking at 00:00 GMT.

Cheers

yes cableshorter you can post your trades

short usd.jpy at 82.61 SL 83.78 TP1 81.50 tp2 80.19

by the way my nzd.usd trade triggered nice and i’m in profit on both gbp.usd and nzd.usd trade… will keep nzd.usd for a bit

if you was buying NZD/USD, it seems to have gone the other way?

no i’m still keeping the trade. But i have tighten the stop loss… one never knows.

I swing trade based on mometum indicators and candle charts. I thought I saw a bearish engulfing pattern being formed for GBP/NZD and so was shorting the GBP/NZD pair, however it seems to have gone the other way. It still hasnt hit my stop loss but not too confident about this one being a winning trade,… But hey, you win some, you lose some…

i don’t use indicators anymore. i trade based on price action and focus a few very liquid satisfying pairs…

i’m keeping my nzd.usd trade which is working fine. The usd jpy trade is indecisive. let’s wait and see

i have just closed the usd.yen trade…i will keep my nzd usd running

buy aud.usd at 0.9978 SL 0.9845 Tp1= 1.0077 Tp2=1.0150

happy pips :stuck_out_tongue:

if you took the nzd.usd and aud.usd trades, you should be laughing now…
looking at new set up. there is no need to close any of them right now. this is what day traders will never make. Even the usd.yen trade finally went in our direction…:stuck_out_tongue:

i will move my stop loss on aud.usd at b.e to see what will happen

no special trade tonight. nice break out…let’s wait and see.

I havent been able to log on , been busy…

I am shorting the AUS/USD…you are saying Buy AUS/USD…Do you mean sell/short?

It’s going down, not up…maybe we are saying the same thing but different terminology…

On my AUD/USD trade, I have brought in my stop loss to protect my profits as I am unsure how it may react this week

i bought the aud usd too, and also shorted i the direction of the trend. I do both tren and counter trend according to market conditions…

looking at the usd. jpy which is doing some nice set up. Let’s wait and see

buy usd. jpy at 82.85 SL 82.42 TP 83.40

short gbp.chf at 1.5185 SL 1.5434 T= 1.4800

the chf jpy and usd jpy trades are working fine