Technical Trading course?

I heard good things about Nial, I might pick up his course.

There are many courses on offer by many expert traders but you can check for any particular course and see if users and given good feedback about him. Don’t buy any course blindly or just by looking at some big profitable trades.

Yes; I can strongly recommend[B] this one[/B]. (Currently available half price).

The author is very much “The Real Thing”: someone who makes his money (and has done for a long time) by trading himself very successfully, not mostly by selling trading information.

I’m using its contents every day, and have always done well with them.

Don’t imagine that the course will be particularly difficult to follow and learn from just because the author’s textbooks have that (somewhat justified) reputation. The online course is far more approachable, comprehensible and logically set out. I’m always surprised that it’s not better known and more widely recommended. I can only imagine that the difficulty of his textbooks has put people off the author, which is a shame, albeit perhaps understandable.

(And no, if it needs to be mentioned: I’m not in any way affiliated with the course or the author, or trying to “promote” him. Just a happy customer.)

Hello Ryan,

To be honest, if you want a really good course you’ll have to spend a considerable amount on a top course (and I’m not talking about “forex gurus” that are really marketers but don’t show actual proof of their performance. For example, right now I’ studying a course that even though it was a bit above 2k, it’s worth it as the teacher has a live and verified trade record of profitable years which anyone can see. I’m telling you this because I can share my course with you if you get another course I’m interested in and share it with me. This way, instead of each of us spending above 4k, each will only spend less than 2k and we can give each other feedback. if you’re interested, send me a message so that I can tell you which premium service I have and we can see if we’re a good match :slight_smile: