The 3 Duck's Trading System

Picked up the free e book at the start of April and had a positive month even though I felt there wasn,t too many strong trends.

I was very selective with my trades. Had 16 trades in April, 10 losses, 6 wins for a profit of 4.5%

Still early days for me but like a lot of the more experienced traders have said on here - the ducks can be profitable in the hands of a smart trader.

Very nice trading SnailTrail,

Nothing sluggish about your profit! I reckon most traders would be very happy if they could grow their trading account by +4.5% most months.

Have a great weekend Duck Hunters,

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]

Does this strategy still works

I canā€™t read 150+ pages long

yeah, but only only on dayā€™s with a Y on the end between Monday & Friday.

You mean you canā€™t be bothered to read 150+ pages because youā€™d much rather have someone spoonfeed you everything you need.

Well this (or any other strategy) certainly wonā€™t work for you if youā€™re coming at it with this attitude.

No, it will not work for you.

[B]Yes it still works![/B]

As for the 150+ pages, like everything in life and especially for Forex, one requires patience, stamina and determination.

So, if you do not have the patience, stamina and determination to work through 150+ pages in order to perfect your Strategy, Money Management and Trading Plan, then [B]NO, it will not work for YOU!!![/B]

Find Captain Currencyā€™s website and request the 3 ducks pdf, itā€™s a simple system for deciding buy or sell, do with it what you will. I would also recommend reading the whole thread, it shouldnā€™t take you too long.

Yes, this still works and unless they shut the Forex down or change the entire formula this system will work forever. :slight_smile:

Remember this is a trend following approach and will not give you great results in certain types of market movement i.e. sideways ranges. The approach has to be supplemented with other tools like Support/Resistance, Fib lines, candle analysis, volume data, fundamentals, strength analysis etcā€¦
I do suggest to go through the whole thread, you will find a lot of useful information. It only took me a week.

Anybody go short Eur.Usd or Eur.Jpy in the last few days, how was it for you?

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]

Duck Hunters, Wed the 21st of May could see the US Dollar go wild!

Andy
Captain Currency

Howdy Duck Hunters,

Always worth hammering home this message if youā€™re new to trading or an old hand at it ā€¦

Chat soon,

Andy
Captain Currency

Hi Captain

I have just come across your system, which I agree is both logical, and intuitive. Apologies if this has been asked previously but can this system be effective on say a daily chart, 4 hour chart and 1hour chart?

Thanks and regards.

Seen as youā€™re spanking new to the thread ChipBit, your request for forgiveness is granted :slight_smile:

Maybe one of the resident Duck Hunters on this thread might be able to find it, Iā€™m nearly sure a similar question was asked (and answered) before. To save time Iā€™m going to direct you to [B]page 4[/B] of The 3 Ducks eBook. Have a glance at the ā€œquoteā€ at the bottom of page 4 and youā€™ll get the picture as to why Iā€™d prefer to use a 4hr chart and not a daily chart for our 1st Duck.

Feel free to post, stick a chart up and let us know about your winning trades and losers too ā€¦

[B]Andy
Captain Currency[/B]

Where can I get the ebook from?

Thanks Captain for the quack, I mean quick reply to my post (-:

Have a look at the [B]Captainā€™s profile[/B] and you will find a link to his website, where you should then find a link to a landing page in order to request the ebook <http://www.mylanderpages.com/captaincurrency/ebook>.

Thanks for the reply I have now got the ebook :slight_smile:

Get your hammer ready Duck Hunters ā€¦

If the Euro rallies back up, hit it with a hammer! Over the next few days selling into Euro rallies or selling break-outs might just be a simple but profitable plan.

At the moment it looks like our Ducks would favor:

selling set-ups on these major pairs:
Eur.Usd (price below 4hr sma)
Eur.Jpy (price below 4hr sma)

selling set-ups on these cross pairs:
Eur.Gbp (price below 4hr sma)

Eur.Usd: A Leg Down ā€¦
Iā€™d really love to see the Euro drifting lower, support at 1.3500 is just asking to be broken and those Bears are itching to take a leg down to 1.3475 In the coming days/weeks.

Thatā€™s my opinion, hopefully youā€™ll manage to pick up 1 or 2 winners when your Ducks line up.

Andy
Captain Currency

These are not trade recommendations. The 3 Ducks Trading System is best used as a set of guidelines with discretion in addition with your own market analysis and trading ideas. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use or reliance on such information.

Hi everyone, Iā€™m studying to become a 3 duck hunter too. I like the simplicity of this guidelines, so Iā€™ll give it a try.

But most importantly, I saw the information about the set & forget method provided by CC and it came to my attention the fact that I can make my analysis anytime and then set the entrance, stop and exit prepared to be excecuted some time on the next 24hs.
You can correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I understand that by reading the info on the method.

I think it could be great for me, since at my work I can barely follow the market and when I get home, I already lost the best market hours.
Iā€™ll practice the basics of the 3 ducks system, and then Iā€™ll see if I go deeper with the advanced method :slight_smile: