The best platform to trade on!

Mt4 is indeed very easy. The choice of platform depends also on individual preference and comfortability.

Personally, I’m looking into MT5 now but it’s way, a lot more different from Mt4. Not sure yet though I when I can decide to switch.

I am using mt 4 but really like c trader wish oanada offered it or if there was a way to use on my acct with them.

You can open a demo account with Fxpro who offer an ECN on cTrader, I use it and it is top notch. I am a solid trader and I don’t trade with rubbish. Hope this helps. Don’t know much about Oanda but FxPro are by far the best I have experienced with currency in terms of execution.

FxPro Demo a/c

FxPro website

I dont think they take us traders

all platforms deserve to exist. For meand for million other traders MT4 platform more attractive than others. Guys developers are constantly upgrade MT4 and it pleases. But I do not like MT5 from same guys :slight_smile:

Of course they do. You need 1k minimum but that is okay. Shouldn’t trade with less.

[QUOTE=“3xfx;688270”]I am using mt 4 but really like c trader wish oanada offered it or if there was a way to use on my acct with them.[/QUOTE]

I have a live acct with oanda. I am using their platform and was also able to link my oanda with the mt4 platform.

It’s available in their website but then you need to create a sub acct that is mt4 enabled. Is that what you need?

just got off live chat with them but they said no they dont. shame cause i really like ct

MB Trading offers cTrader ECN with cAlgo C# and they do have their “pay for limits” program
so if you add liquidity you get a kickback on commission. From my experience just
about the tightest spreads available to ordinary retail traders with low
account balances. Available to U.S. traders also, so 50:1 leverage on Forex
but leverage ain’t everything !

HyperScalper

WARNING ABOUT MB TRADING’S CTRADER IMPLEMENTATION.

MB Trading offers cTrader, but it does NOT have the standard multi-position
logic which is used in the rest of the world, and is similar to MetaTrader’s operation,
where there can be multiple positions per Symbol. So most commercially available
cAlgos would fail on MB Trading’s system.

I had a conversation with them, and they refuse to make any effort to fix
this problem. They claim FIFO requirements force them to use the "net"
position settings. I argue this is not true. They should fix the problem of FIFO
compliance by simply providing FIFO compliant statements, and allowing
cTrader to work with multiple positions, as is the case everywhere else
in the world.

But I know these guys at MB Trading, and it’s no use to argue with them.

So you can use the “nice” features of cTrader but if you write any cAlgo Robots
you will have to deal with the fact that the Positions collection for a given
Symbol will always contain 1 and only 1 entry, if there is a position in that
symbol. Commercially available cAlgos will most likely fail in this environment,
making it substantially useless if you plan to run any standard or purchased
cAlgo Robots for your cTrader platform with MB Trading’s implementation.

Just another way in which the U.S. regulations have perverted the implementation
of this platform through the U.S. FIFO regulations. When FXDD offered Dukascopy
JForex we had unrestricted Order Entry operations, and FXDD provided us with
FIFO compliant statements. That is the correct way to implement FIFO, not to cripple
the trading platform. 'Nuff said.

HyperScalper