The Galaxy Trades Army : How I Increased My Profits by 533%

Hi Zc001, thanks for your interest in joining the project :slight_smile:

Well, the key here is to give the entire system flexibility. Some people might choose to stay up later than the rest while others choose to wake up earlier. Whether people choose to pre-arrange and meet up at a certain time lap to help each other is completely up to them.

Do remember that some people might wish to trade the 4-hourly charts for example, and they wouldnā€™t need to be as on-the-ball as people who trade the 1 minute or 5 minute charts.

You are correct on that certain teams might not even overlap with each other because of time zone differences, and thatā€™s actually a very good point that you brought up. I personally canā€™t think of anything to solve this as really, people wake and sleep at different timings. The most people can do is prearrange timings to meet and trade, what do you think?

In any case, the system is meant to work on a 24/5 basis, so anyone who is awake at any time can contribute his very best in predictions. Perhaps over time people will notice that at certain timings, higher ranking people tend to trade and the predictions are very accurate around those timings, and they will start gathering around those timings. Importantly, we have to let nature take itā€™s course instead of imposing the trading time zone restrictions :slight_smile: What do you think?

Thanks for your insights too, never really saw it from this angle before and it certainly opens my perspective :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Desmond

Hi Desmond,

Thanks for your prompted reply. I agree with you on that work with higher ranked traders and see how many ppl will trade within certain time of the day. Once the group gets bigger, you can get the team leader to form their group by region or preferred hours. Just like some people like to start work earlier and some like to work late.

Anyway, I am looking forward to your kickoff day.

ZC001

Hi Zc001,

That is indeed a great way to put it :slight_smile: Iā€™m glad youā€™re interested in trying out the project too!

Have a great weekend ahead man!

Cheers,
Desmond

Is it required I trade using MT? I just use oanda and mt4 on mobile

Hey Patmontes, thanks for the interest :slight_smile:

The site will be web-based for now so you can execute all trades (or ā€œvotesā€ as weā€™ll be calling it) from your browser and even on your mobile.

Iā€™ve made it to replicate the behaviour of MT4 as much as possible so people can easily get used to it. Just changed a few wordings from here and there, however essentially, it is going to be very similar.

In the future, it will have MT4 compatibility when we want to take trading to a whole new level, Iā€™m gonna need a lot of help in programming that though but itā€™s something Iā€™m working on in the sidelines. For now, a web-based platform will be what is available to everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for the questions buddy, really appreciate it. Helps me keep track of what I might have missed out and the concerns of you guys in using the platform.

Hope youā€™re having a smashing 2014 so far, haha. Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,
Desmond

[B][U]Update 4th January 2014[/U][/B]

Charts are completely done, now working on indicators and the voting system logic :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s a sneak peek into the gold dog tag that the first 100 beta testers are gonna get!

Cheers and have a happy 2014 everyone!

Desmond