The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Yes, i’m still in the trade. But because it failed to hold its possition under the 40lvl, its not looking great. Moved my stop to 55 when it went down, so if it goes back up, its already a lost trade so why take more damage than i have to

Well it cleared anyone’s stops above the high just before that one, so that could be one reason for it climbing up like that before falling down again. To be honest, I also don’t feel too confident about it, price still has a ways to go to reach that 161.8 monthly TT level…

To make you guys feel better ICT is also short at the 3440 level…

AWEH! Nice to hear that :stuck_out_tongue: Where did you see that?

Twitter… https://twitter.com/#!/ICT_Babypips

I would’ve been long from 1.3430 (OTE ss, CPP, Bullish Div., HTF Long bias) with my s/l now at b/e because of the upcoming news which is perhaps why there seems to be no direction right now.

Hi, everyone. I’m new to this thread. But at the same time i’ve watched almost all the videos on previous thread. Therefore due to my analyses i was long on fiber from 1.3430 with take profit target at 1.35 with stop at 1.3418. OTE fib level from Daily Low (from Midnight NY time) to LO High. Market flow due to Daily, 4 h and 60 min charts are bullish. Mid point on dayli centre pivot and R1. Was thinking that NY will follow the trend. And due to the LTRO announcement by ECB tomorrow… Closed my position after the twit message of Michael that he went short??? Could anyone please explain what is the main reason to be short?

Welcome ! Congrats finishing most of the videos. You are probably as square-eyed as myself :32:

I had a similar analysis to yours, which doesn’t mean it’s right or wrong imo. It’s just an analysis that is supposed to be part of your trade plan. You give yourself the green light to push the mouse button and off you go, keep fingers crossed and all that. Part of my trade plan is also to not listen to ideas by other people at the time of a trade and that includes ICT. See also Contending with Trade Psychology video - “Adhere To Your Personal Trader Profile”.

:41:

Thank you. Will definately keep that in mind. :wink:

good luck in your journey

In his previous reviews he said that bull run it had earlier in the weeks, with very little pull back mind you, he felt that it was approaching an overbought state especially considering it was a range expansion and search and destroy. As well the trinity alone would show that it was overbought yesterday that it was well above the R2.

Atleast thats how I look at it, Michael initially targeted 1.3400 for a short but he said he felt unsure and for good reason considering it went well above 1.3400

I’m still in my long from yesterday at 1.3385.

Stops at breakeven. Haven’t closed any yet so it’s up about 4-5% right now. Plan to hold for weekly range. Looking for 1.3550 level as a prior key sr level that I’m anticipating it reaching up to.

Hmmm, I closed my same long trade from yesterday during LO this morning, while I can definitely see it reaching 1.3550 sometime soon, I got way too scared that this will be a sell week, especially considering how far we are from the trinity… :confused:

I did just close half my position. Closed for a little less than 2% gain.

Not liking how price is stalled in the 1.3450’s and hasn’t pushed over LO high during NYO. I liked that the wide ar provided support so didnt want to close the whole position

Might be shaping up for a z day.

Decidided to take about my initial risk off the table as profit. At worst, a 1:1 r:r trade now. Still holing the rest for weekly range or if tomorrow forms a judas sell day. Definitely holding through LO tomorrow at this point though with my 2nd half. If we do get a judas swing to short tomorrow, that means price will still run up some more from here (hopefully unless it’s a z day that closes near the low)

Probably have to watch that video once again. But i have noted from the review that he keeps the possibility of fiber to reach 1.3540 level before any significant correction move which i supposed would be in next month due to fundamentals on the last day of February like LTRO announcements etc. which could drive fiber higer…

I did not enter today at LO was looking for a short but never got anything to go on so I went to bed. By the looks of it I am glad I did. Hopefully will get something tonight. Till then happy pipin to all

I went short at 1.3460, +30, moved Sl to BE and got stopped out. Oh well. Not too bad.

Exited a portion at +30, set stop to BE

Went short on the cable at 1.5849 around 02:30 EST:

• 4hr bearish
  • 1hr OTE
  • OTE institutional
  • OTE on CPP
  • London Open kill zone

Almost got stopped out by about 4 pips early on. Rode it all out and just recently took TP1 at +30pips (40%). Leaving the rest run till BE, TP2 or 13:00 EST.

I missed this whole fiber entry. Is it too late to go short?