The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Great post!
Threads only a day old and already reads 11 pages of crap. I think the thread would be much more informative and easy to read if it was locked for ICT exclusivly. Any general comments could easily be reinstated under a child board or corresponding ‘wannabe mllionares’ thread. Which coincedentally is the catagory i fall into.

Basic training completed ICT!(1 year course with what every new and aspiring trader still wants to know)
Ready for the Sniper course!
I found a new tool for all smart phone users of the non fruit variety for live prices and charts to keep an eye on trades(you will have to use your broker to place orders etc).
You will have to search for it as i’m not naming it.
Its on one of the latest videos with the USDX SMT for those who don’t have this index with their broker,ICT demonstrated a "resourse"where you can overlay USDX with another currency cross.
Well the same resourse offers A tool to "APP"ly to your smart phone for live prices etc(see above).

ICT see you in the foxhole

Hey guys,
Who shorted the fiber? I missed the high by 20 pips but still a good short at 1.3311 :slight_smile:

I bought it at 1.3290… :open_mouth:

you mean long?

Yep… Looks like I’m gonna be wrong though to be honest :slight_smile:

lol yeah but i already doubt in my short.should be turning up in a couple of hours

Long here as well. Long at 1.3300.

Daily timeframe was pointing long to me. Euro ran up and did a retest a few days ago and drifted higher.

Gu yesterday moved down to support for retest.

Anticipated today being a long since GU tested support and appeared to hold. Eu was in the middle of a range.

We’ll see how it goes.

Niceeee, finally some trades posted instead of people telling other people what should and shouldn’t be posted in someone else’s thread lol …comon, I can’t.be the only one who noticed a lot of that happening :wink:

Overslept and missed the long opportunity. Right now I am looking to short the GU at the 50 level.

1hr OTE with stoch making a higher high. Probably get there around London Close

+30 pips, 2% risk, NYO counter-trend, been catching these lately lol,
Couldn’t wake up on time at LO (my preferred trading time)
Entry: 1.5720
Reason for entry: 1H smt divergence, stochastic divergence, killzone time, institutional level
Reason for exit: I only go for +30 on NYO (not yet completely comfortable trading at this time)

EDIT: my most profitable week so far: +260 pips @ 2% risk (factoring the scaling out)

Oh well. Stopped out at loss.

+2.5% on the week now.

You seam one of the few who made money today, kudos to you. :slight_smile:

I got raped in LO today, and see many others too. Nasty markets these days… :33: down to +3% for the week so far… lets hope tomorrow will get something back…

:41:

So a day where I got a big loss but not for a good reason. I got ****y and I didn’t analyze completely, going short on LO at both the fiber and the cable.

After I got stopped out, I noticed the bounce from support and how if I practiced proper focus and management, I wouldn’t have traded today at all!

All in all , even though I loss 60 pips, I only lost 1.2% of my account and a break even on another trade .

So even though i got bumped, i learned a big lesson!

like a month ago or so ,someone mentioned that he is going to focus on AD //accumulation,distribution// Larry.W…thx for that, occasionally or frequently we forget about many sources we are handed here.
did watch the recommended source by him and ICT,

first picture - its GU 50 fib, goes back for few S R recognitions
one of the set up is consolidation and AD showing the way…
the reading changes with tf or it reads more stronger or subtle in comparing TF’s…
i pick notable levels on other pairs, like the second one NZ USD,its not picking top,the top was notably established, 100 piper for the last portion,its 4 hr

loses make us work harder :slight_smile:

The market seems it is strong enough and this is why it hasn’t filled the sunday gap :slight_smile: someone correct me if I am wrong :slight_smile:

Looks like ICT was right Fiber is hunting something higher.

Nice trade Ake.

I took a loss today…got stopped out by a couple pips. Entered at the figure instead of 3290.

Took a loss, but feel good that I had the bias and analysis right. Just a little off on the fill.

Kudos to all those who went long and made nice pips :slight_smile:

I was anticipating Euro to take out Feb 9th highs and shorted it at 1.3325. Took 30% and tightened SL and made some profits but I did not anticipate Euro to bounce back up again.

I was expecting Euro to follow Cable and fall like a rock which obviously did not happen!

Can somebody tell me why Euro bounced higher and what was the reason behind your long?

Thanks.

I was lucky enough to catch a little bit of the cable long this morning. Missed the first OTE at 1.5677 but was able to catch an entry at 1.5689 off another pull back and collected a nice +30 for a total of +6% for the week.
This past year has been a real eye opener for me. Thank you again Michael.