The joy of candlestick recognition (tymen1)

Cautious Trade

Made 15 pips on this thanks :slight_smile:

Better pattern was on USD/JPY btw, always good to check that since the two pairs are so closely correlated.

Ahh…I took this trade as well and just finished posting it on the main thread. A nice dark cloud on downward pointing bb gave better pips than the first one. I actually forgot i had to post here as i was busy capturing the screen shots. I am sorry !! Glad you got 15 bucks on the other trade.

Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai.
India.

Thank you for this thread, which will keep this trading alive after the main thread will be closed. Just a question please: is there a reason why no charts are displayed here?

Hello,
The idea of this thread is to alert traders of possible/confirmed trades. For now, main thread will be used to continue posting charts until it gets closed and we go from there to decide where to post charts. Now lets watch out for some candles on FIRE, NFP in few minutes. Don’t trade, just sit back and enjoy :wink:

Regards,
Muthu.
Chennai.
India.

GU 20 25 M - Emerging dark cloud cover on downward pointing bb…Need attention

Morning Star at 04:40 on the EUR/CHF 20 minute chart.

Note: Only the Morning Doji Star is officially trades on the Tymen Method.

5m still not in favor - mid bb bit down caution also check 25m

The wick on the 2nd candle is not very long but then the 1st candle had no wick at all. On the 5 min the Starc bands have turned down already but the mid BB is still pointing up at 10:10. Waiting for it to go flat or down to confirm a short entry.

Update at 10:26. The price just moved North past the PCI SL so no more short to take.

EUR/JPY 20m minute dark cloud at 00:20

Not confirmed yet. Watch the bbs too.
Dark cloud on 45m but it is formed on upper looking bb. Caution!

Confirmed entry

hai muthu which broker r u using for live and demo

Hi,
I am using IBFX for demo. This thread is used only for signals.
Thanks.
Muthu.

Confirmed signal on downsloping bb

Confirmed morning Doji start in USDCAD 1 Hour chart at 17:00 GMT

The candles are walking the lower bb for a while. I will have a look at the lower and midd bb which is sloping down. A trade with utmost caution in my eyes.

Regards,
Muthu.

This is my first demo trade. main chart BB is sloping down. i am still holding the position since m BB is pointing up and starc is almost level…i guess…

i have added you in yahoo messenger muthusai2000 at yahoo dot com. kindly add me.

Can I add you too Muthu on yahoo?