The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

AUDNZD short.

Dear Philip,

I deal with professional trade two years, I have read tones of books, seminars.
I cooperated with some that make money from traders and not from the trade,
the results were not satisfactory.
I like strategies of back, but I did not find one that satisfies me.
I am follower of BABYPIPS in the twitter , by this way I found yours forum
I confess that I have been enthused with H4 original strategy,I am trying to develop with a Daily filter but not mechanic,
make back test manually,when I have the results I will published them.
Of course, I use optimal f (or kellyā€™s criterion) for the money management,I strongly believe that is the best.
From Monday I will be on holidays,be back at Sept , during my holiday I am watching only your forum!
I wĪ¹sh to all a wonderful holiday.

Philip thank you very much again.

Vasilis Nouskalis

Ok, Iā€™m inā€¦ even though I donā€™t like starting a trade on a Friday.

GBP/CAD - Long (it has a nice long trend, but pretty close to the 180 high)
NZD/CAD - Long (First signal off the EMA crossing, but over a short trend)

Anyone else see those?

I like the NZDCAD long. Iā€™m still in GBPNZD though. Iā€™m sure you know that the GBPCAD buy was not the first signal?

Yes, but the system can work with the second signal as well. Right??

Hey Philip,

I wanted to know if you browse around other threads or even have other threads out there you have started on this website?
I was looking around and it seems there are some good programs.
Would you consider letting us know which programs you like??

Yah, itā€™s a little lazy but I donā€™t have the extensive knowledge figure out which programs are sound or not.

This current one is still the best Iā€™ve tried by far.

Hi Philip,

As understood that the RSI is a newly added indicator to 4H system.

I have a question about the 4H system.
When EMA 20 crossed 50, and stochastic from OB to OS and crossed, RSI>50 and we entry.
And we plot fib. expansion, moving SL to BE when hit 100%, and so on.
What if the move is yet achieve 100% and price move to the opposite.
Understood that we will close a failed trade when opposite signal triggled.
Do we still close the above trade if:
EMA50 crossed 20, stochastic from OS to OB and crossed, but RSI>50?
Or do we continue to hold the position?

Thank you.

No we donā€™t use RSI for failed trades.

Waiting for stochastic to break above OS.

What happened with CAD today?? All my trades went against me real quick. Hanging in there though it will correct itself.
GBP/CAD EUR/CAD NZD/CAD

Quote Originally Posted by Lama View Post

The more important question is how long do I stick with this GBP/NZD trade Long. It signaled yesterday at 10am PST and kept on droppingā€¦just watching the dollars tick awayā€¦

W.W.P.D ā€¦ WHAT WOULD PHILIP DO ??? Help me out here man.

Hi Philip,

I saw on MyFXBoox that you closed this trade already, but we havenā€™t got up to now a sell signal.
Stochastics is however at the moment in oversold area. Is that the reason why you closed already or ?

Hi Philip,

Question about the RSI.
Are these the correct parameters ?
Levels: 20, 33.3, 66.6 & 80.
Period: 14
Apply to: Close

Do we apply these RSI settings on the 4H chart or a higher timeframe?
I did read in previous posts that we have to look at the weekly and monthly RSI too.

Iā€™m testing your 4HR system with very good results up to now.

Thanks for your info about this.

No I closed it because of FOMC. You can clearly see sticking to the rules would havemade my money back.

Hi
Iā€™ve just been following this thread so thanks! I actually took a trade on AUDNZD but got stopped out. Can anyone tell me whether this was a valid setup yesterday or am I doing something wrong? I attempt to post a screen shot.

Thanks

Something happened to AUD. I took a big loss on eur/aud.
Iā€™m basically routing for CAD and USD to be weak and EUR and GBP to get strong.

It must not be your lucky trading timeā€¦ What are you trading, fundamental or technical?

The EMAs just crossed. No signal yet. It might be developing. You shouldnā€™t enter a trade now.

Well, it signaled then just dropped through the floor. And technicalā€¦ I donā€™t think we touched on any with fundamental on this thread.

Anyone else get in the CAD/JPY short trade? It signaled at 10am PST

I see some plays for the USD but not sure whether to take with jobs report tomorrow. USD/CAD looks like it just turned, with NZD/USD and EUR/USD about to. What are peopleā€™s thoughts with job report?