The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

It is usually a good setup but rarely.
Most of the times I had very good results.

Hi ,

Earlier during the close of 4 HR TF we had setups for

NZDUSD , NZDJPY ā€“ Short

And just now we have another setup for

AUDCHF ā€“ Short

Regards
Shaan129

The NZD/USD is at an intersection trying to make up its mine which way to go , itā€™s a waiting game to see who is going to pull the trigger to give you direction. Going short if it goes that way , it will go to maybe .6550 or around there. I will wait and see which way is really going to go.

Good job catching that.

Entered into a couple yesterday with

Short - AUD JPY @ 82.930
Long - EUR AUD @ 1.54129
Short - GBP CHF @ 1.45356

I really need to get into the habit of setting my stops before I sleep. Was pleasantly surprised though this morning when I woke up & all the trades went my way in a big way.

yeah, you should. i donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong with my MT4, i canā€™t place pending orders, it shows off quotee. tried it couples of times and got the same result. anyone has an idea of what i should do?

Out of the trades i had entered couple of days ago , below were executed today with positive results .

eurcad , gbpnzd - Had been Long

audusd , nzdjpy , audjpy - Had been Short

Regards

That was a great job you did shaan129 , you started the new year strong, great to see that.

Thank you tonyro for your comments ā€¦ hweve always looking forward to get some trade tips from experienced traders like you and philips , tht would help newbies like me a lot , thanks once again :slight_smile:

Regards

I fully agree with Shaan129, Phillip, Tonyro44 and many more have helped many of us including me to improve on Trading skills and growth. Big Up to all of you!!!

I have been following this thread right from the beginning and yes Phillip is undisputed by saying this is the Most profitable trading pattern you will ever encounterā€¦

I have been using the system as long as you trade with the trend and not against it, you will most likely get some good pips out of the tradeā€¦ Cheerz

Hello Guys,

I was wondering whether you could help me clarify something about the forex market. I have devised a strategy in which Iā€™d open an account with $1,000,000 over a period of 10 years - and gain 26% per month from the strategy I want to implement which involves compounding. If this is possible itā€™d mean in 1 month, my account would have moved to $1,260,000 - and at the end of that 10 year period (120months) Iā€™d have made $1,107,810,339,213,200,000. And from the research Iā€™ve made - it seems to me that the forex market is very profitable achieving a $5.3trillion daily turnover.

Iā€™ve only tested this strategy on paper not physically on forex trading accounts but before I do that Iā€™d like to know the possibilities, whether itā€™s possible to achieve this remarkable feat - on paper compounding it appears like it is but realistically speaking, taking out the ā€œEverything is possibleā€ Itā€™d want to know whether it is or not. If yes why? Or if no why?

Itā€™d also like to know the possible likelihood of become a forex millionaire, billionaire, etc. Iā€™m really keen in the forex markets and Iā€™d say I have the adequate knowledge to start trading - but there are just some things like this that Iā€™d like to realise.

Please Iā€™d welcome fully elaborated answers as Iā€™d need to understand it step by step

Thank you

I am sorry to tell you that you cant compound in this way and no one can. Eventhough the trading system is working, your equity will grow to some point that you will consume too much market liquidity with one signal order which makes you will not be able to fill the order.

Hi Philip, I have been trying the system for a few weeks, it is a great system. Thank you very much for sharing with us. However, one thing I found is that most of times, the initial stop loss will be very wide. It is often at 400 to 600 pips. When trading indices and CFDs, it can be more than 1000 pips. It means very small position size. Have you tried out different initial stop loss setting method? Is the current one the best performing one?

Thanks,

Hi Philips ,

Please find the attached image ā€¦ i had entered long when the 20 EMA crossed over 50 an accordingly the stoch conditions were met ā€¦ I am writing to you with my doubts about Fib Extension as most MT4 traders do not provide with the tool ā€¦ This is however from trading view , please have a look into the same if everything is right when i drew the Fib Extension levels ā€¦

Regards
Shaan129 :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think what you drew was Fib Ex

Has anyone else been caught up by the JPY pairs long trades last week? I went long for CADJPY, CHFJPY, NZDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDJPY on 3rd Feb. Now, GPBJPY and USDJPY have been stopped out, all other JPY trades are closing to the initial SL. Lost a lot on JPY trades this time. :31:

How is everyone managing the risk of over exposed to one currency when using this system?

Yup, the fib looks right.

One way is selecting the ones based on RSI as explained by Philip. The ones with better trend (but not over bought/sold) will have better success.

I also took the same trades. Some of them went for loss, some of them I closed early for a small profit!!!

I am currently in EURNZD. (+174 pips)

Was in NZDCAD, but stoploss hit because of that big bar. But did make some profit.(+61 pips).

Always keep an eye on fundamentals. They can spoil any sophisticated grid technique hands down.
I made a freaking good amount of pips on HF just watching how credit concerns swell in Europe, Oil falls and fund managers advice clients to buy out JPY because its undervalued. The rest is market psychology :slight_smile:

I agree with profitbaby, trading is about a combination of tools. patterns and candles donā€™t mean much if you donā€™t pay attention to whatā€™s going on with the pairs and news etcs .