The obos system

how to you do the pending orders? They only get triggered when price breaks the trend line? or when it reaches a fib level ?

looks like it hit the 61.8 fib and then started going back down.

Image 1318970821-clip-5kb.png you see the blue arrow. for shorts pending orders are placed 1 pip above that red line.

for longs the pending is +1pip + spread above the upper red line. pending orders are only placed if they can´t be hitted without the break of the TL.

pending orders are only placed and changed at the close of each 15min candle. that chart is a 5minTF and those red “stairs” are MTF MAs for the 15min. and each step means one 15min candle

ok, I see it.

this is another egsample.

this is not a trade. is just a possible trading situation on that moment in EU

this is 4 hour eurusd right now. it´s at the top of a channel. so one of the next possible moves is the midle of this channel… or even the low of it

this is 1 hour chart on the same pair. if we get a M formation is another indication that we may have a big TP hitted

this is 15 minutes chart. stochs looks good for a short. i mean it´s overboght on a resistance zone and it´s in a small divergence.

this is 5 minutes chart. the entry chart. you can see how price just broked the upper TL but it had crossed in a horizontal movement. so i would wait for the breack of that small support in the blue line to enter short.

this is a egsample on a friday night at the markets close. it may be ziggy to look at this time of the week to the charts. and i´m not saying this is a high probability trade. i may say that´s a 50% win prob. trade. but what makes me look at this as a possible entry is that it´s a trade with a 15pips SL with a possible TP of 220 pips. we don´t need much more than a RR like this one to make some profits

my charts don’t look exactly like yours, maybe it’s because we have different brokers.

Image 1320596330-clip-19kb.png

this is EU last week. i personally don´t take any trades in the midle of the channel. but i will be looking for a new test of the upper line of the channel, or for a break of the down channel.

Image 1320596613-clip-29kb.png

this is GU. a channel is happening too in this pair. that big last move down had touch the 61.8% level and then it went back to resistance. we may see a break out of the upper channel next week and it may be the continuation of the dailly up trend. at this point i will be looking for a short with a TP on the lower channel. and if it breaks the up line of the channel i will start looking for longs :slight_smile:

Image 1320596994-clip-20kb.png

this is usdchf. past week it had breack the down channel and it had moved in a micro channel all week. that micro channel may be the retest of the large channel breakout and it may represent a start of a upward movement. the micro channel had being broked it self on friday. if price on monday fails to get back in the micro channel again we may face a up trend next week. so buys allert on