The True Way To Beat Forex (Beating the banks)

[QUOTE=“Nill;580399”]I’ve been working a bit. I’m just using my white board to get an idea. Finished product will be a PDF capture you’ll be able to read…[/QUOTE]

Cool. Can’t wait neither. Are interested in opening a new thread Nilll?

Why not keeping the thread… especially to work out the difference, as VON pointed out that its not Wykoff and his special approach through the weekdays.

I wish Von would come back… Think he has enough interest yet? Where’d ya go Von?!

After all the information i’ve given i don’t see why many traders who’ve viewed the thread arenot profitable. I’am under no obligation to continue to share the rest of the method and willnot be. With what i’ve given you all have enough to be profitable with thus far. Also to the other poster, I willnot tolerate bad mouthing on this thread, if you’re a skeptic then by all means open your own thread otherwise use the method i’ve layed down and put your money where your mouth is.

I’ve been abit busy but haven’t forgotten about putting up charts and examples, more to come in the near future, be patient.

1 Like

Who is bad mouthing? I’ve only tried to continue the discussion. We’re all ears!

Ive read through all 7 pages of this and it is unorganized to say the least. No one understands you because you dont know how to explain things in a way that is conducive to learning. Sadly, all it would have taken for everyone to understand is one good chart with a detailed explanation in proper English. But you have repeated the same thing over and over and there is still confusion.

It seems Von has some issues. No pdf anymore? Getting angry? Threatening to not say anymore like he is some invaluable resource?

For those of you struggling… Go read Master the Markets (to hold you over). Google the pdf like Nill said in an earlier post. It seems Nill is going to give some clarity. If he does not, i will after Christmas

If you are still struggling after all i’ve explained in simple fashion then give up volume trading and go trade some other method which willnot work. My method is the most easy to follow successful method there is, if it isn’t simple enough for you then stop trading and give up on the markets because you will get nowhere.

Not to sound harsh but it cannot get any simpler than the ways i have layed down. This will be my last post on the subject aside from the charting which i may share again soon.

Von, ignore the drama and share your knowledge. There has been confusion because you’ve only explained a part of your methodology. Can you give detail on your way to “beat the spread”? And more detail on your scalping technique during accumulation phase. Thanks.

-Nill

[QUOTE=“Von;580734”] If you are still struggling after all i’ve explained in simple fashion then give up volume trading and go trade some other method which willnot work. My method is the most easy to follow successful method there is, if it isn’t simple enough for you then stop trading and give up on the markets because you will get nowhere. Not to sound harsh but it cannot get any simpler than the ways i have layed down. This will be my last post on the subject aside from the charting which i may share again soon.[/QUOTE]

I understand fine. I have used other resources. All i said is your thoughts are unorganized and if this thread is the only thing someone read, its no wonder they are confused.

Anyone who is confused, go to Petefaders channel on youtube and just watch his videos “the truth behind price movement” parts 1-4. It is everything Von has said but will be much more understandable for you.

Von has not given any info in this thread that cannot be found elsewhere.

Forex trading is a complete subject, without knowledge of market you cannot survive there long time.

[B]This is theory.[/B]

Like their are many theories about price movement. Von names terms as ‘market maker’, ‘investing public’, and ‘advertising’ etc. It’s a bit the smoking room guru says the market will go up… ‘newbies’ get in… the guru (or some kind of marketmaker do already has positions in) and earns profit on newbies…

Well… It’s nice to have a picture (or one theory) of how market prices do move. It’s a bit too simple I think. And a practical value… I personally don’t think you are able to trade stronger by reading this thread. The cycle looks like some kind of economic cycling pattern. Fall of economy, depression, crisis, economic upturn, overspending etc…
But when do you know depression will go over in crisis? Or only depression, then already recovery of economy? I do not see the a practical use.

Sometimes you are able to read there is a news event coming… low volume (everybody waiting) or some kind of important level. Then still you don’t know if the price goes up or down.

‘beating the banks…’ I think it’s a bit too enthousiastic…

[B]For every buyer there is a seller…[/B]

It’s nice how a market equilibrium works…
In the real world ‘investing public’ or ‘retail traders’ are just a tiny piece of the market. Nowadays the market is automated (semi of fully automated) Of course traders do listen to rumours etc. But a huge part of the market is just technical (+ fundamental) trading. Then this theory comes a bit short.
[I]
According to estimates from Rosenblatt Securities, as much as two-thirds of all stock trades in the U.S. from 2008 to 2011 were executed by high-frequency firms; today it’s about half. [/I] (bloomberg business week, technology, how the robots lost; the rise and fall)

This is only HFT. Then of course there is semi automated trading too.

[B]Is there only one timeframe using this cycle? (in weekdays?) No! [/B]

Many timeframes are cycling this way. How to use these cycles. Well it’s just trend 1 timeframe, still slow market, more timeframes same trend… then we go to next phase of cycle enz. How to use this? MTF indicators. That’s the only way I see we are able to use this cycling pattern. Too find high trending up zones and high trending down zones. Just when all trends are facing down… We say the market is overbought/sold… cycling pattern start over to the other side.
[B]
How are we able to make money? [/B]

Well trend is a formula that uses time. And because it’s using time it’s takes a time to go to the next phase.
We are able to use this time to go with the trend or (when the trend is going in the other direction)
we are able to exit at about the entry level. This is the only way I’m able to make money.
This is your pdf.

[B]How to do this?[/B]

This takes a lot of experience. Do it yourself or let some SP do this for you.

Signal Provider Forex Exchange Market.
PipShip.

How do you define ‘knowledge of the market’…
A ‘complete subject’, what do you mean by that?
It’s holistic?

Pipship,

Thanks for your inputs. I see you are a signal provider… Nice ad drop after claiming this theology is rubbish. To each their own. The original intention of this thread was to discuss Von’s ideas of the market… You may not agree with them, and he may not agree with yours…

I was hoping this thread would develop into something better, but we have Von the two month fake out, and signal providers claiming their services are the only ways to make money… Yay for open forums. Sorry if I sound a bit upset, but I get annoyed when people are so adverse to new perspectives.

Every trader here has a simple goal: Consistently draw pips. Does it matter with what method or theory this is done? NO! That’s why we have chocolate or vanilla, FA or TA, VSA, or even signal providers like yourself. There is more than one way to skin a cat my friend. And in the end as long as we make pips, who cares with what method?

Your nearsighted perspective that market cycles are of no use to an individuals trading is just another example of traders lacking a full understanding of what they are dealing with. I wish you luck in your trading and you business venture, but the greatest minds advance not through being closed off and adverse to new ideas, but open and receptive… Remember the earth was once thought to be flat.

V/r

-Nill

[QUOTE=“rydercup;580593”] Why not keeping the thread… especially to work out the difference, as VON pointed out that its not Wykoff and his special approach through the weekdays.[/QUOTE]

Since day one of this thread I am reading, checking charts, marking session on my charts trying to see and understand what Von is trying to say. I am a visual person so still waiting for the charts. Why Nilll can’t open a new thread if he is willing to share his knowledge on, VSA, Wykoff or any kind of volume analysis? If he open a new thread, it does not mean that Von can’t continue with his own thread.

Von says that he said enough to be profitable. I disagree. Other threads about accumulation and distribution have thousands of post and hundreds of charts, because is not a simple way to trade.

[QUOTE=“Nill;580728”]Who is bad mouthing? I’ve only tried to continue the discussion. We’re all ears![/QUOTE]

Yes, who is bad mouthing?

[QUOTE=“Von;580734”] If you are still struggling after all i’ve explained in simple fashion then give up volume trading and go trade some other method which willnot work. My method is the most easy to follow successful method there is, if it isn’t simple enough for you then stop trading and give up on the markets because you will get nowhere. Not to sound harsh but it cannot get any simpler than the ways i have layed down. This will be my last post on the subject aside from the charting which i may share again soon.[/QUOTE]

Learn about andragogy. Simple things can’t be understand if you don’t know how to explain them.

Nill, maybe you have to read my input more closely… I’m not saying that cycles are of no use…
Cycles are THE ONLY WAY to make money I think. But there is not just one cycle in the market. Market contains of a lot of cycles. By knowing this theory, you are not able to trade stronger at once. (or by using this in some kind of chart)

‘A lack of understanding of what they are dealing with’
‘Sorry if I sound a bit upset, but I get annoyed when people are so adverse to new perspectives.’

hahaha, normally I’m managing millions… This is basic knowledge. This is not ‘new’. This is basic knowledge.

'just another example of traders lacking a full understanding of what they are dealing with. I wish you luck in your trading and you business venture, but the greatest minds advance not through being closed off and adverse to new ideas, but open and receptive… ’

Well, I’m very happy to see I’m not one of the greatest minds :stuck_out_tongue:
Come on dude… criticism not allowed in this thread…

‘signal providers claiming their services are the only ways to make money…’

What do I say at the end of my previous message?
‘This takes a lot of experience. Do it yourself or let some SP do this for you.’ So I’m not saying…

This is so annoying Nill, come on dude… please read more carefully…

‘There is more than one way to skin a cat my friend.’

… my friend… pff

‘I was hoping this thread would develop into something better…’

Hoping this thread would end in gold… well maybe this thread will end in the answer or practical use we are looking for…

[B]You have to make another step, from this simple theory to a more practical use.
It’s funny to see this thread is at this point…

I already use the answer in my strategies, so I’m very curious to see if we are able to find ‘the practical use’ of cycles in this thread. How to use cycles, how to spot cycles (or trend/ranging) is about the same.
How are we able to find high probability setups using cycles…?

And just using the theory at one timeframe is not enough…
I’m telling you way to much…[/B]

Ok, this is just one piece of the puzzle.
Now try to realize what happens when we entry in this ‘high probability setup’.

What if the price continues to go up?
What if the price starts to fall down?

How are we able to earn money by doing this entry at this particular moment?

How could you trade this particular week shown here from November (red line to red line)? There doesn’t seem to be any mark up. Thank you.

Agree 100% on this

Hoss,

These are merely my ideas…
There doesn’t seem to be any markup because there was no markup…

Accumulation and Distribution are synonymous to me. The only things I can truly identify are markups and Markdowns.

The beginning of that week shows accum/distro taking place. which way will it go? I would have said down, but I would not have said that until nearly the middle of the week. How you ask? You can see a couple attempts to move the price higher, but big money came in and kept this from happening… They absorbed attempts to push the price higher. I can not zoom in on your image so I can not say the exact dates this happened but you can see the tick volume increase after an attempt to push prices higher. After the last failed attempt prices continued with bearish sentiment to the end of the week. Does this make sense?

-Nill