The True Way To Beat Forex (Beating the banks)

Any genuine takers?

I mentioned Chris Farrell earlier in the thread, use your common sense & LOOK HIM UP online. He has a book out called "Day Trade Online. Which of which, shows you HOW the market maker’s system works. You can find it online in various places. Just do a Google search for the term “Daytrade Online” & you should. PDF perhaps. Make a mental note, that this is NOT my PDF Book. I’m just recommending it to you as a future reference.

ONLY I have the copys to my PDF file which i’am about to release over yahoo messenger, other than that. It’s a done deal. See you online.

regards,

Von May…

2 Likes

EUR/USD is going to head slightly higher, then reverse & go lower past 1.128(67)…

free image host

1 Like

Hi Von and thank you for your valuable information in this thread. I’ve read the whole thread twice, but still have trouble identifying the phases (accumulation, markup, distribution). I guess you’ve marked those phases on the pictures in the beginning posts of this thread, but unfortunately they are not accessible anymore. So I would be really grateful if you could provide at least one picture again, where there is entire week on and with some signs marking each individual phase and the crucial turning points you are looking for on the chart. Many thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Can you explain again the mark pivot thing test the RANGE of it. Kind of confusing here. Please show us the true way to light.
We have been blindly enough.

Here u mark on the chart the TRUE HIGH how about the TRUE LOW ?

The High of the day, or “weekly” High is when the market maker fakes out the investing public into going long as he uses the buying pressure to cover & go into the opposite direction. It’s really very simple, i have broken the system down into 2 part.

Accumulation, Liquidation, & Spike (Market Maker profit taking.)

I would just like to say to those who have been very patient, thank you. And thanks for waiting patiently with anticipation to what i want to teach. But, i warn you, this is NOT for the faint of heart. If you follow my setups to a perfect science, then YOU WILL HAVE…0% losses & 150% wins on each of your daily trades.

Looks like the EUR/USD is doing what i expected it to do…

Any speculative comments on what you think the EUR will do today, or next week. Because if you have any comments, then. We are alll ears. I would love to hear your comments coming from you.

PS - Just the other day someone added themselves to my messenger list then had the gall to say to me, “I don’t trust you” you keep giving me the run around. He didn’t even have the gall to say his name, or even where he was from. Couldhave been a stalker for all i know, anyways. I would like to see many more people contribute to this thread. And also see what you have learn from our much “earlier encounters” in this thread if you don’t mind, before we continue.

regards,

Von May

2 Likes

As expected, the market went higher by 10 to 40 pips, then reversed all the way down to 1.126(24) Now, do i know where the market is going next? Why, no. Not yet, not until the system lines up again. Which is why,
it is perhaps best to stay out of the market for now until Monday if you follow this system.

Good weekend to you all,
&…Happy trading.

regards,

Von May

1 Like

Hi Von. Could you please reattach the orginial pics of the sample setup (the beginning of the thread). It would help a lot to understand your system. Much thanks again, regards

Can I summery some ideas I got here.
We wait for analyst information about long or short bar. Then Monday we wait for long or short bar which high volume for confirmation. Then we take pivot point of that low and set it as our stoploss which we will go long ?
But how do we know when we can long again , does it have to around some point where wwe can predict.
Please clear it for me

Sunday (today) should be the day for hidden accumulation opening market day.
So, let’s wait & see how it goes.

Hi Von

Thanks for coming back… looking forward to hear more. Happy trading

The analysts expect for the outside trading public to go long so that they can go short. So, rightnow is a good time to go short. Because it will cost the market maker a great deal of money & wll benefit the daytrader. Enter short when the price touchs here
The market maker expects for massive longs to enter into the market while he secretsly accumulates these positions, then while the analysts have the daytraders to “sit on there hands” for a day, or so. Meaning, to hold their positions. While the market maker takes out their stops & crushes their positions, into the red (loss level).

free uploader

Enter where the circles are drawn when price touchs these levels

regards,

Von

2 Likes

Any questions?

If price doesnot reach 1.118(29) within the next 3 hours, then enter short. Or, enter short rightnow to catch the remainer of the profit releasing move…

1 Like

Moderators,

i would like for this thread to be closed. Because, i can see from the limited amount of pm’s that the learning curve is low. And, that people aren’t interested in learning to trade the market, they just want to leech, which is. One thing i am against, so, could you please. Close down the thread. Thank you.

regards,

Von May ~

Moderators, do your job…

2 Likes