The Truth About Order Flow Trading & How To Trade It!

Catch you in the morning Luis.

Off to bed!

Is anyone watching USD/JPY? I’m in on SHORT SCALP @ 78.40

Was my response to David’s question.

He answers it much better

I am short at 78.45 as per Davids suggestion. Aiming for 78.15 :slight_smile:

Just logged in and missed entry at 78.45. Although I’m late to the party,I still have confidence in the trade.:57:

Thanks for starting this thread David,
Your teaching goes far beyond anyone’s else’s on this forum and I appreciate it.

Looking forward to understand order flow

Possible part 3 soon!

I’ve printed 1 and 2 off, great insight

Thanks

[QUOTE=TraderSan;382
I need to rewatch your friday training session again[/QUOTE]

San, can you share a link to that. I lost my contents on Saturday and don’t have the link. Thanks

me too, me too so please give us a link :slight_smile:

Friday’s free training session

Download here

EUR/USD Order Flow

So far we have:

Bids @ 1.2350, 1.2360, 1.2300, 1.2310
Offers @ 1.2445, 1.2450

Buy Stops above 1.2450, 1.2500

Below is the MT4 indicator update for the txt file.

EURUSD|1.2445|Offer @ 1.2445
EURUSD|1.2450|Offer @ 1.2450
EURUSD|1.2450|Buy Stops above 1.2450
EURUSD|1.2500|Buy Stops above 1.2500
EURUSD|1.2350|Bid @ 1.2350
EURUSD|1.2360|Bid @ 1.2360
EURUSD|1.2300|Bid @ 1.2300
EURUSD|1.2310|Bid @ 1.2310

Update:

EUR/USD testing first bids already :slight_smile:

You traded 1.2360? I’m waiting for 1.2350 to get filled

I am also waiting on 1.2350, secretly hoping price just tanks past. I would feel better entering around 1.2310 area

Morning

The [B]USD/JPY has triggered one of the shorts @ 78.45.[/B] The target for this trade is 78.10-15 area. If reached then I will look to close the short and get long around 78.05-10 with a target of 78.50.

On the above short trade the stop is currently @ 78.60, if price gets to 78.25, then the stop can be moved to entry.

Just trade the ones you are comfortable with :slight_smile:

Btw, the news today came really late, is that usual for the mondays? As a matter of fact, i don’t even have info on EUR/GBP yet.

On this thread I’m going to be concentrating on the bigger moves rather than scalping. But feel free to scalp if you prefer.

The moves that I will be talking about and showing will be trades with targets of 20-60 pips.

My data also slow, might be OANDA’s feed gets info a little later.

I had almost no asia bids and offers…

If I get PA on 1.2350 ill happily jump into trade :slight_smile:

They can’t report something that doesn’t exist. The USD/JPY flow I reported was from a person contact on a large trade desk.

IFR will print as soon as they can with any info that they get. Monday’s tend to be slow following NFP Friday.

Morning all (3 am here)

Glad you made it back Dave. PS. Nice call on that Short there. I also see that Eur/Usd had a very sexy bounce off the 2350 level. I probably wont be speaking much on here. Just watching an learning for a while before I start trying to make some serious trades. Wanna watch the pros go at it. Just analyze the set ups and see how they work out. Thanks for the info again, really appreciate the learning experience.

Good morning, Here is my chart for this morning,

Price is above 100 and 200 MA’s, so trend bias is up. I want to buy lower and sell higher.

Best place to buy (IMO) is at 1.2280-1.2300 area, where the 100MA and some fibs retracements and bids currently sitting.

This is a day for placing your orders in the market and then going for a long walk with the dogs or something.

Been told from a contact in London that there is very LARGE bids sitting @ 1.5500-10 GBP/USD and some minor ones @ 1.5550. Apart from that its quiet out there today as far as London goes.

On a side note: I see NASA’s mars probe curiosity landed safely this morning. I love all that kind of stuff! Next thing you know the Americans will be drilling to see if there is oil on mars :wink:

And schist gas… :wink: