The Universal Scalp/Trading Indicators/Strategies systems

Hello N, what is you definition of a “scalp”?

The Ever Quizzical VIPER

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Actually… that’s true, isn’t i t

@Nirmalfx
A Word of advice… with regards to falstaff
Take a step back, you don’t want to go down this road… TRUST ME

his point is valid
you need to acknowledge that

also his point about stops is also valid
you need to acknowledge that

bobs point is also valid

so… instead of doing what you’re doing before you even get started
Take a step back mate… TRUST ME

take care

Now here goes the simple rule about my scalping…

The arrows does not necessarily indicate entry point , instead they are calls to be ready.

I use a simple 26,6 moving average to find when its time to scalp. i.e. when there is any candle close above the MA (26,6) in case of Buy signal and vice versa…once the condition is true I just set myself for scalping.

Will be posting about other parameters lator…

1 Like

Here is another signal ( recommended to paper trade or observe only)

Credit where it’s due @Nirmalfx, That bottom up arrow made a good target for that little retracement. I took 24 and 26 pips out of it (Demo account) - Sadly I was out of the room for the low spot of the move.

I see now that this was a retracement targets in anticipation of an up - move against the trend. It could have been clearer in your original post, but I see English is not your first language and I jumped to conclusions.

It could give good entry points for a continuation, although I see your Red arrows (Same chart) give decent “reversal signals” - that’s why I took 2 trades - I was going to close one at the target and let the other run. In fact I did move my stop to small profit and then accidentally closed it out :laughing:

It’s a shame I didn’t understand in the early part of the thread. Now I understand your reference to “use your own discretion” and “Price action”

Welcome in lad, I think you may have something here. we’ll see from your later posts.

Interesting ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Does Anyone Know what Gartley Pattern this could be …?

Sorry just Ranting…

OK Have i missed these yet…?[quote=“Nirmalfx, post:13, topic:133132”]
The arrows does not necessarily indicate entry point , instead they are calls to be ready.

I use a simple 26,6 moving average to find when its time to scalp. i.e. when there is any candle close above the MA (26,6) in case of Buy signal and vice versa…once the condition is true I just set myself for scalping.

Will be posting about other parameters lator…
[/quote]

just read

is the red MA 26 or 6 …?

Where can i get those Arrows from …

I want those arrows…

I Need Those Arrows…:alien:

Ok… Here more rules, say precautions or say pints to keep in mind

1. whenever there are multiple arrows, they make the move more confirmed but need to wait for MA before we enter
  2. If the price slips away from arrow we use MA (period 26, shift 6) to scalp
  3. If price is already up/down of MA in case of BUY/SELL we just try to scalp instantly otherwise wait for MA .
  4. I sometimes (personally) may use averaging also if price slips away in case of multiple arrows.
    summary: we just wait for quick price movements and appearance of arrows , multiple are best, and give higher potential for retrace, enter only when price confirms on MA, Or average simply if there are multiple arrows, avoid low volatility markets.

Arrows are non-repaint .

Hi Nirmalfx, So your running the MA (shift +6) out front of the price to generate the signal…

Sort of a predictive signalling MA?

Can you please supply a zoomed in Chart to have a more detailed look…USDZAR runs pretty big spread…

here is zoomed in chart with BB and MA

as such MA (26) is not fixed , you can use simple MA (13) also for pairs like EU and AU… MA is used only to find that the price has started to halt.

The GU chart below

No Multiple arrows, Price has not closed on MA

So waiting for price to close above MA to for BUY scalp opportunity

The GU signal above is not good one as price has not slipped away from arrow… its gone… But I will wait to enter only if it slipe sown without closing above MA here

1 Like

I’m not getting the whole strategy you are using… Falstaff and A1len seem to… so it must be me.

I have never used BB’s so it’s not an Indicator that I know the characteristics of…

Thanks for walking us through it though Nirmalfx. Cheers

Nope - I thought I was and had seen that it has to be a fast move, but I’m really not “getting it” as yet.

No i am confused as you also…

Rules seem to be vague , and change…?

But If i could just get my hands on some of those Arrows it may work…!!!..lol.

Ok…the most simple rule is that arrows occur in a consolidating market only… scalp them with an SL , if it hits the SL then wait for MA to confrom as said… I dont think there can any more simple rule…you will have some losses also but wins will certainly be higher…I will post some charts here… try them as said ( please dont trade real)

Im a research fellow and doing research on these tools since last 10 years. I have tools with win rate from 70-95% . They are like swings finder, overthrow detector, Scalpers, Reversals/retrace finder, etc.
All tools I will show here are my own tools.

For proof I will post my analysis here.Just you will have to be patient and polite.

I will be posting my analysis of FOMC also …

sorry, could not post pre FOMC analysis being busy in some other private errands.