The Z Pattern

Always nice to wake up to some profits :44:

After going back and forth on this less the perfect Z. I passed, so of course it went to TP.

I like the sarcasm.
Tbh I prob. wouldn’t have taken it either.

Best

We are only interested in the trades you take as you are the founder of this strategy ;).

Best
Roni

Hey Kasravi!

I just discovered your method today, have been through your entire website, and I would like to say very well done. I am very interested in this method and am excited to start demoing and sharing ideas with all of you guys in here. Just a quick question for you Kas, when you trade are you watching the charts every hour during the UK/US session for potential setups? And do you have separate profiles setup for your 8HR and 12HR charts or how exactly does that work? Thanks in advance!

Joey

Hi Joey!
Thanks!!
hope you’re doing fine bud.

To your Q. Before I trade I scan over most TFs. Usually at a time where market is slow. Then I get an idea for what I’m looking for(direction wise). During the day (this depends heavily on my time) I look for what I noted in my earlier phase. 6am, 10 am GMT and 2 pm Gmt are the times where I try to be most active.

Best

EUR/NZD 4 Hr - Extended Z Pattern

Very good R/R here

NZD/CHF - 4 Hr

Thanks for the good analysis , i’m following you and i think that the patterns are a very good tool to predict the market movements

Extended Z is putting it mild on those two. Good luck :slight_smile:

Anyone tried to make a bot on the 3-bar Z yet?

I cancelled my orders on EUR/NZD and NZD/CHF posted earlier. The high and low of the patterns were taken out.

Two unfortunate losses of the week.

roni … well it’s fomc after all … wouldnt want to enter innto market during fomc announcement .

I had one trade today that was going nowhere prior to FOMC. Fortunately, was able to closed it out for a few pips profit before the eventual SL would have been hit :eek:

It’s a good idea to check the Economic Calendar for high impact news prior to entering a trade. This is the one I check:

Economic Calendar | FXStreet

Hector

Kasravi advises to not enter trades within 30mins prior to news releases. Nothing else was mentioned so I was unaware.

Depending on the time frame, FOMC can be just as bad as NFP. I try to avoid both like the plague.

Kasravi,

I think its best you right up a step by step execution guide for the dummies (like me). In my humble opinion there is far too much to take in, I was unaware we had to consider news releases and then the notion of trading outside conventional hours being ok… This has all been detrimental to my trading journal this week so could you kindly put together a guide. I will be willing to compensate you financially for the time taken to write it.

Kind regards,
Ron

Hi Ron,

Hope all is well over there.
Not trading before important news and outside uk/us trading hours are all suggestions to get better results. But I understand there is a need for a step by step walkthrough for the trades I take. It comes down to chart reading too. I’ll do a walkthrough for a few setups I am taking for the comming weeks. I can’t promise you that they’ll turn out profitable. But atleast you get the idea what’s happening from beginning to the end. Sounds fair to everyone?

Best

ps: To the financial compensation. Here is what to do: buy a box of beans and take it to your nearest food bank. Shouldn’t cost you more than a tenner. You pay more in spreads to your broker:54:

ps 2: Signing off with ‘‘Best’’ fits you better.