ThePatternTrader - Mark Shawzin

hi curious if anyone is with marks service…odd that he is taking all his videos off of youtube now…

Ive been getting spam mail from him, no idea where he got my email address but he’s p###ing me off.
Cant abide spammers and scammers

1 Like

I signed up for his $67 a month service in January. So far I have had only one winning trade since I joined, and that’s because I exited the trade early. Most of his trades don’t trigger. I have not had any losing trades but only one winning trade since joining is not worth it. If he doesn’t come up with any winning trades soon I am going to cancel my subscription.

I’ve been with Mark for 6 months. When his signal comes out, i place an order which lasts for 1 week. Well that’s all I’ve been doing. Some trades get triggered. Some don’t. Then new signals come out the following week. And just repeat the steps.

It’s been very profitable trading his signals the past 6 months. Apr-Oct 2017 I watch his vids every now and then.

His signals are what i most look forward to start my each week.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I’m in his pattern trader accelerator program.

Note: He teaches us to proportion our investments correctly so that you can see returns over the course of 1 year. Don’t be greedy. Happy trading :slight_smile:

1 Like

You want to be just very lucky, if you want to make profits from his trades. His approach is fare too simple. Unfortunately trading is more complex. I cancelled my subscription after 1 year. I can not say I learned much or made any profits. His trading is totally by chance. I think it’s even dangerous. If you made profit, you were just lucky, you will loose it again, I can guarantee you. I can not recommend him. There are better traders out there by fare.

Mark Shawzin. the patteren Trader is a career scam artist. Check out Tradingsschools.

It’s never a bad decision to see how other traders trade. You get to learn new things that you can also apply on your account. But make sure that you don’t risk your money every time you learn something new. You have demo accounts for that purpose.

I see some very very good reviews reviews and there are 4.7stars on Trust Trust pilot. Then I checked two other websites and turned up to be a scam. Read for his many forex companies that he operates. Also he was offering to trade customers funds. Very suspicious for me despite those almost 5stars in trust pilot.

Just saw that is very easy to buy reviews on Trust pilot. Not sure if I will check for feedback over there anymore

You have only posted one time lol

Hi there, thanks for your honest review! It really helps people from getting scammed by con artists like this so called “pattern trader”. I was about to join but as always, “Google is your friend”, a quick search showed so many red flags about this program that it was an easy decision.

I joined his free “4 day live trading” but nothing went live, only him talking over graphs and showing patterns which afterwards the trading are an easy read, anyone could do that, that’s were my “spider’s sense” told me to be careful and do a research over this guy and the rest brought me here.

Thanks again man. Sorry for your losses!

i believe he is the real deal. I think he is over priced so i wouldnt join. he is just trading chart patterns. Just read edwards and magee and you will be fine. I notice he doesnt trade forex as much as he used too.

hope this helps.

I dont hear much about Mark Shawzin…even emails. HOpe he is ok??