Thoughts on Amy Sangster of infiniteprosperity.com.au

Because many people want others to become rich too. And it’s not peanuts…their book is a mega seller on Amazon fyi. :slight_smile:

Check out their websites…definitely not designed by a slouch on a shoestring budget.

Full disclosure…I’ve gotten to know Robert and Amy.

I’ve read their book and signed up with the Infinite Prosperity and although I wanted to say it was too good to be true she practices what she preaches. Her website really is presented in a no BS fashion, and she definitely credits baby pips for the basics throughout so I don’t know why there is any negativity in here! We should be supporting fellow BabyPip’ers!

C’mon guys we all know that anyone can write blogs on the net. The few haters trying to bring her down are really upsetting. She’s proving that age and gender is no issue in trading and she has my support! I thought the site would say that anyone can learn to trade but it surprisingly doesn’t. They tell it how it is for once and I love it. More power to her!

Nice defense by a first time poster… :wink:

Good reads here about Amy and Robert :smiley:

Robert Himler and Amy Sangster – A love story of two scammers | The Digital bLog
Robert Himler and Amy Sangster – A Love Story of Two Scammers Part Two | The Digital bLog

Yunny, those are wordpress blogs written by terrible liberals. Did you look at some of their other articles?

I have not read any reports on this board or on Facebook (or a news org) but post them if you find them (I don’t think there are any).

Well those articles are clear as day and I believe every single word. The Forex pitch by the hot female is classic… We get one like that every week here.

Yes… Basically we are seeing two camps forming here… The veterans of trading whose gullibility is tempered by experience, and perhaps a slight amount of cynicism… And the wide eyed new traders, optimistic and looking at the forex world thinking anything is possible.

I’ll let you guess which camp has a hard time believing Amy.

I’m in the first group and in the camp supporting Amy

One thing I learnt over the last year is that whenever individual personalities get involve, you see alot of catty bull**** getting flung around.

I’ve seen the same BS thrown at Nial Fuller, Timothy Sykes and basically any other trader who tries to make a name for themselves.

I’m not invested in Himler or Sangster and their business. But the pattern of catty behaviour is so common, I’ve become cyncial of the cynicism.

Every trader should do their “due diligence” before paying for a course or mentorship. That’s just common sense. The cattiness is unnecessary.

Hi 21club,

Great that you know them!

Can you tell us how Amy became rich? I mean she went from knowing nothing about forex to rich in 3 years. (according to secretentorage)
It is nothing personal, just I have problems with the math. Either she was rich to start with or she has taken a big risk?

It just isn’t logical that people who are successful at this business, especially to the scale that Amy claims, invest their time and energy into marketing and packaging a system to sell. It is not efficient of their time to do so, unless of course they are not as profitable as they say they are… In which case they are lying.

If they want to help new forex traders, then cool, philanthropy is awesome! But philanthropy doesn’t come with a fee…

Accusations get thrown around because there will always be a group of people who can not reconcile this logical conclusion with what people like Amy try doing… And there will always be people who do not want to think logically when their hopes and dreams may be on the line and take offense when this is pointed out to them…

Trust me… Everything you need to know about how to trade forex successfully is free if you have a computer with google.

If you want to throw money at a hope that a system will turn your trading around… That is entirely your right… And it is entirely my right to point and laugh at you for doing it.

Ever notice how people selling these systems never offer a myfxbook link or any other independent accounting review? The burden of proof is theirs … A credible business is a verified business.

Hey everyone,

Let’s remember that everyone’s experience with any training program will be different and that we’re all entitled to our own opinion. We want to keep the forums an open place to discuss services like “paid trainning,” so try to be open and respectful to what others are saying. And if you can’t comprimise in your views, just agree to disagree and keep the party going. :slight_smile:

Finally, as KingKaivar mentioned, every member is responsible to do THEIR OWN due diligence, and must remember that results are not solely dependent on the training or product they ultimately decide to engage in, but also the member’s consistency and level of effort put towards using that training/product over the course of their career. Remember that trading is a marathon, and not a sprint.

So, let’s keep it clean AND fun.

Pipstradamus

Can you clarify what level of advertising and endorsement is allowed on this forum Pipstradamus…? It is becoming increasingly more common to see blatant and subtle advertising for subscription based services, training programs, EA’s … etc. from forum members… Is this allowed or was I under the wrong impression?

Basically, alot of members are new traders… And there are some seeming to use this as a pond for fishing.

You guys put this site together without charge… I do not see why people should be allowed to promote anything, even mention anything, related to trading on this site that would cost the user anything… Seems to go against the spirit of the site itself.

She’s sure cute, no doubt about it. I’ve seen her around (online), isn’t her boyfriend some multi-millionaire who started as a web developer and now a venture capitalist?

Edit: Robert Himler, there we go. They wrote a book together about their success.

Which would further discredit the story behind her “forex rags to riches” story, which is the basis of credibility to her training program… In my opinion though… I agree to disagree with anyone with a differing opinion. :slight_smile: nudges Pipstradamus

Thanks for the blog post link. I think this can be clearly wrapped up.

First time poster defending this as well…come on.

Her spark was being a forex trader. She was not quite a finance newb, she was planning on working for a firm instead. However since then she has attempted some web startups (some have done fine) and also coauthored a book with her friend (not sure if it’s really her boyfriend).

On websites like BabyPips, men who are generally under 50 (but sometimes over) who are up and coming traders are the norm, so I think it’s expected to be doubtful of their website. IMO they are attempting to build a brand together, Donald Trump style but on a smaller scale. They have several startups alongside their trading careers, and although their forex training is not on the forefront of their socialite side (on youtube, twittersphere, and car magazines) it adds substance to Amy. I also think she genuinely wants to help people. Frankly what she teaches is no different than what you should learn - it sounds like people on this thread view it as a holy grail website, which it is not (even though they give example systems). It’s an education website that puts yuppie newbies on a better track than getting it on their own. Just remember how long it took you to actually realize how a 1.5 to 1 risk to reward and a 45% winrate while daytrading the ES or Euro could make you rich…after all those hours looking for the holy grail… :wink:

The concern with the acknowledgment that they are trying to build an brand/empire/business is that forex trading, on a professional level, requires a great deal of exclusivity of your time… You are kinda admitting that they are just trying to make a product, a brand, a business… I only speak for myself, but there is no way I could manage to be a professional forex trader while building a business…

An honest question here… Where do you think the majority of her money has/is coming from? Was it from trading… Her business… Her friend?

Although I agree with what you are saying. It does not make them a scam. They are creating a product and selling it to people. Just because its probably not a quality product does not make them a scam. Nothing wrong with that. Now if only there product was cheaper we could call them walmart :smiley:

Made in China? lol
:18::18::18:

Not calling them a scam… Just not credible… That’s all…