Trade Like a Farmer

What happens is people get banned cause you go a startin trouble and when dey fight back your forum admin buddies git rid of em. You started callin’ xtraction names cause he whooped you bad in a word battle. You was da one who should have been banned for callin names. Dats just the way it is and everybody knows it caused dey done seen it happen wit dere own two eyes.

There are very few forums that punish those who need to be punished - the real trouble makers.

littlejohn, do you go to the farm animal auctions? Seems like you got some horse sense when it comes to trading. I would wager you don’t get stuck with a bum steer.

I assume that you’re aware that xtraction got banned over at forexfactory before being banned here, and that was entirely without thephoenix help…

As for xtractions ban or no ban, I have no opinion.

Admins here do their best to keep a nice and civil community, give them a break!

Those who are different are not tolerated on most forums. xtraction was not the one causing trouble here or there. I started a trading journal over there and someone with less posts than I have began insulting me. Over there they give the thread starter the means to “ban” certain users from posting in their threads. That person will no longer be posting in my journal. If the forums admins here did their job properly, xtraction would not have had to endure the abuse. There was a poster who threatened to have xtraction banned because they are buddies with an admin. That post was “cleaned up” so you can’t see it. You don’t have to agree with me but the facts remain true. One question that begs to be asked is why do the forum admins let ThePhoenix get away with treating some people rudely instead of banning him?

Like I said, I have no opinion on the right or wrong of the ban. I don’t know enough, nor do I care.

In my experience, usually there’s a reason why people manage to get themselves banned from more than one site in a short time.

I’m not sure how you think xtraction was different? Largely he/she promoted part of the same trading philosophy as Tess & co used to. They weren’t banned for being different…

I have no interest in discussing this really, I was merely pointing out that admins here obviously aren’t unique in their view of xtraction. Also, I do believe they do a generally good job of moderating the forums.

End of discussion for me.

Good trading to you in 2010!

How can you say they do a good job of moderating the forums when they like ThePhoenix overtly abuse people and ban xtraction who merely debated trading topics? Where’s the justice in that?

And good trading to you, o990l6mh.

Don’t get your panties all ruffled up, this was one of the most hilarious threads around. sometimes it takes a little laughter to ease the tension of this business. If you banned him then that is just wrong and should let him have his small thread. No need to police everything around here.

Just my 2 pips…

What is so hilarious about this thread? Seems like littlejohn didn’t get all caught up in the technical stuff and instead uses his wits to trade.

reading this thread is annoying as f&$k

To funny :D:eek::smiley:

What in tarnations is goin’ on here? Dis place is jest like my garden. You got to pluck da weeds everyday or dey takeover.

Exactly how should i apply this metaphor to my trading strategy. Im very confused about the corn

You shouldn’t. This thread doesn’t teach anything of value to any trader of any skill level.

Ya’ all knows what dey sez 'bout opinions.

this thread is cracking me up!!!

What ya all findin’ so funny about trading like a farmer? I be pickin’ and laughin’ all da way to da bank. Dis is trading. Ain’t no big deal.

Sees it’s real seemple. When ya goes to da fields and ya see da corn done growed high, ya pick it. So dat’s what ya do here to. See dat urodallar got reals high, so I picked it. And I keeps on pickin’ till it gets real low cause dat’s when it’s time to plant more corn and a wait fer it to grows so you cans pick it agin.

I love it, trade like a farmer, how refreshing.

Reap what you saw?