Traders - Warning!

Guys we just are replying to your concerns (or even to some silly accusations…why people that pulled the stone now hide the arm, complaining for bad attitude against the one accused? World twistin in the contrarian way, IMHO).
If you don’t like it, i’m sorry…but as Saver0 said, let’s keep on topic.
For the tiny children browling there is FF, please go there if you wanna the word war. I can also suggest the right, infamous threads, where this is not only tolerated by mods, but really places where a person is accused, processed and sentenced by the “shouting crowd”…backed by silent (or even corrupted) managment.
Hoping here is not the same…it would be a great delusion :-\

[QUOTE=“cariddi74;674014”]Guys we just are replying to your concerns (or even to some silly accusations…why people that pulled the stone now hide the arm, complaining for bad attitude against the one accused? World twistin in the contrarian way, IMHO).
If you don’t like it, i’m sorry…but as Saver0 said, let’s keep on topic.
For the tiny children browling there is FF, please go there if you wanna the word war. I can also suggest the right, infamous threads, where this is not only tolerated by mods, but really places where a person is accused, processed and sentenced by the “shouting crowd”…backed by silent (or even corrupted) managment.
Hoping here is not the same…it would be a great delusion :-[/QUOTE]

Lol I can see you share the same natural charm as your companion.

So just to be clear… Although the threads in question were covering trading theory so profitable, that brokers were demanding a forum to mass ban participating members lest they go bankrupt… There is no myfxbook that can be produced to show for it?

Naaa…he is much more diplomatic than me :18:
Jokes apart…maybe been treated like thieves when you shared things for months or years for free, well,maybe this made us a bit rough.
But this does not mean we are the devil. :46: :wink:

[QUOTE=“cariddi74;674017”]

Naaa…he is much more diplomatic than me :18:
Jokes apart…maybe been treated like thieves when you shared things for months or years for free, well,maybe this made us a bit rough.
But this does not mean we are the devil. :46: ;)[/QUOTE]

I get it… I really do. My posts weren’t accusational… Merely pondering, as its such a strange scenario and hard to believe. Being on the forums as long as I have and you get used to seeing all kinds of strange characters. Since you guys like statistics and probability, ill put it this way. The number of advertisers, spammers, and posters who use these forums to solicitate traffic to their own sites is high enough to warrant me questioning whether it is more likely that you guys fall under that category rather then you getting banned for developing a system that is capable of bankrupting the brokers funding factory forex…

That’s why the simple question of a myfxbook was my first to be asked… As it would remove all doubt immediately. Sans the verified performance, its going to be left to play out however it will. But the burden of proof lays on you guys, ESPECIALLY since you guys are actually the ones coming in here with accusations, be it against another forum.

I got banned after two posts on the Daily FX forum and I know I didn’t break any rules. I simply discussed a particular trade with someone and the next thing I knew, I went to log in and got a message that I was banned forever for reason: “No reason listed”. I messaged the admin and got no response. The only thing I can think of is that they don’t like acid.

The bastards

Well, respectfully, I believe that you are the one who has misunderstood.
Until very recently, it never occurred to me that the more popular forum sites were in some way “directed” by major brokers, to keep the masses thinking a certain way. But with that realization came some great insight. Things are the way they are on these sites because that is the way it is [U]wanted[/U]. Overwhelming majority of posts saying the same things, same indicators, same strategies, same pholosophies, etc, etc, etc. Post after post after post after post of the same crap and no problems; no banning, few revoked membeships, very little push-back from readers. So…who [U]does[/U] get in trouble? And WHY?
The answer is: people who start talking about the markets [I]not[/I] being random, about math, about what [I]really[/I] drives the market, about the predictability of the market…they get in trouble, for nothing more than sharing knowledge.
Sharing knowledge. That is the key. That is what is feared. A few thousand traders trading the same way and making money? No fear there, really. A few thousand traders trading the same way and making money…and talking about it? Ohhhh, BIG problem! Knowledge is power. We’ve all heard that.
SHARING the ideas is what is at the heart of the problem when those ideas are MUCH closer to the truth about how the markets [I]really[/I] work that some would want known, those very big-money interests.
If a dozen unrelated people have threads discussing a similar idea, and these hugely popular threads all get closed down, on the same day, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the problem is the ideas being discussed, not the posters. If these threads draw thousands of people to their websites, why on earth would the sites shut them down???
Knowledge is power. Once upon a time, books were burned for the same reason.

You are very wise!
You know, a month ago, before all this went down, I just might have even been on the other side thinking somewhere deep within me, that maybe, possibly, just a tiny possibility that these people who got their memberships revoked was for a reason, maybe they were selling or asking users to join something, that’s from my own ignorance. Now that I am shown the light and when it actually happened to me, I knew that the world isn’t the same as I wanted it to believe in. There is something huge underneath it all, dark nasty sh*t that I wouldn’t even want to step into. I told my friends that I even feared talking about these things but a few of them just couldn’t keep it all in. Who knows, perhaps those conspiracy theorists are right. They are making us think a certain way and controlling information exactly like you said.

Some of the things that I talked about is how the 90-95% of the traders end up being wrong. This is one of the biggest edge that’s there for those of who are in the know. The so called liquidity providers, the big brokers like FXCM, Oanda, guess what they do? They are the ones thats taking the opposite trade. They trade against you and pretty much take all of your money. I told a few of my followers to do exactly that, because that’s what this game is, in order to gain 100% per month, we need a lot of losers. I trade against the 90% as well (because I have no way of trading against the 5%). I want others to lose, how else can I win? This is a zero sum game. Do you think this is some happy fair game, of course not! This is the reason why I wanted to share so much because I simply felt bad for even being a forex trader, its pretty ****ty if you think about it. Those of who are in control and in power would want to keep things the same. They don’t want you to have the same tools and take the same approach that they take to empty you out. Can you imagine if all the traders took a probabilistic approach to trading, A LOT actually would stop trading because their systems are crap, they have no chance of being consistent and be winning. Anyways, I am getting way off topic… haha Here is a tip, learn to trade against the 90% and you will be a winner… here is another hint, sentiment! Go have fun :wink:

They just killed the goose before she could lay her golden egg :wink:

Like I said, even if I had those results for you I wouldn’t post it. Honestly I don’t, I wish I did haha (but some other users did)
It’s still a work in progress for me but we have made a lot of progress in the past few weeks and I don’t think you would want to know about this progress and I don’t want to speak of it here because it’s not the point like I said earlier. I’m more of a developer than a trader, that’s another problem of mine… haha

See, they didn’t even have proof other than a couple of people claiming the methods to be successful. No reason whats so ever to terminate other than to suppress the growth and to suppress traders from thinking in the proper direction. I wouldn’t be surprised even if this thread ends up in the trash. I think its a waste of time really, what we are doing. I am just happy that I/we did something about it.

Anyways, I have a lot of respect for this place because this is where I got the core of my knowledge about forex back in the day. So much love to you all! Also, I have a lot of love for forexfactory and very grateful because if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I was actually very happy when they terminated me because that gave me validation that I was on to something big haha! That was an euphoric moment for me, honestly! I made leaps and bounds in my understanding :57: My only goal is to be here with the other users and to make my case heard so you guys are aware and know who you are dealing with (forexfactory/forums/brokers/dealers, they might all be just the same person against the 95%). At least I am honest enough to say, yes, I do trade against the 95%… soon I hope to be trading against the 99.9% :13: :57:

Wish you guys a very happy new year!

Saver0,
You are absolutely right. If 95% of traders lose their money, it is just a matter of determining what those 95% are going to do, and trade against it. The question is, how? Even knowing market sentiment, there’s still the question of entry and exit.
Anyway, thanks for your insight!

Thank you GG. I like your posts at FF, and posts of some other good traders too there. In the last 2 weeks i can not find that threads at FF. A friend told me to look for “recycle bin” … i was shocked, why some good threads are thrown to “trash can” ? Now i know the reason. I hope you will keep your good work, for benefits of so many traders …

I urge you to scan again and again my posts/threads to find ANY solicitation to other forums or money/financial suggestion.
We moved as individuals to other forums AFTER our membership revoked by FF.

G.

Why are you asking US to provide a reason for “membership Revoked”?
We don’t know and certainly not “Revoked” ourselves… Scan the threads in question and prove your theory. There is NONE.
We asked FF, more than once, to respond to the question “why” - but got no response at all.

Oh, and another IMPORTANT fact: we were not a “group” at FF - we became a group AFTER we found out that there are so many of us that share the same “labeling” by FF.

G.

You guys have made some wild accusations against Forex Factory. Your allegations are clearly contradicted by the following statements found on this Forex Factory webpage:

About halfway down this webpage, under the heading [B]Company,[/B] you will find this statement:

“Forex Factory is operated with complete independence, and is not owned by or affiliated with any forex broker or company.”

At the bottom of this webpage, you will find this paragraph:

[B]Revenue model[/B]

“Forex Factory earns revenues by selling banner advertising (like the ads on the side and bottom of this page) and by charging forex brokers a fee to be listed on the broker guide. Forex Factory has no other sources of revenue and has no financial partnership with any company that provides products or services to traders.”

A quick look at the [I]U.S. Patent and Trademark Office[/I] document detailing the Forex Factory trademark, reveals that the trademark is owned by Forex Factory, Inc., a Delaware (U.S.A.) corporation, with headquarters in Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

If there is any truth to your allegations regarding ownership and control of Forex Factory by brokers, banks or other financial industry entities — then Forex Factory is clearly guilty of fraud for making the statements quoted above, and you should pursue legal action against them. You should start by writing to the Florida Attorney General, and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Otherwise, it’s pretty hard for the rest of us to give your allegations much credence.

We don’t know what are “their” motivation is because they are “hiding”, but their source of income is obvious - brokers advertising.
We only know the current facts - we were NOT a “group”, but acted as an individual traders, sharing info and discussions - each in his/her own field.
I urge you to scan our individual posts in various threads - and find solicitation, scams, etc. - I repeat - you will find NONE.
It’s US beeing accused - by labeling US in “Revoked” membership and “Recycle Bin” threads.
We became a “group” only AFTER we were wrongly “accused” by FF.

G.

All I can say is welcome to babypips brothers. Who gives a rats ass how you ended up here. From my point of view if your words can contribute to my learning I look forward to your contribution and hope you stick around. Their loss can be our gain

Well said Bobbi!
So, how about we all forget the past and other forums and start again? I’ll begin…

Hi gg53, I’ve read that you have some radical thoughts on forex, would you mind explaining them to a forex newcomer like myself?

I’m in a process of gathering gazillion of my posts to one or two coherent threads - to publish again.

G.

1 at a time, I hope :slight_smile:

I don’t want to repeat your phrasing - but how we “ended up” - is the WHOLE issue !!!

What would YOU do IF:

Your “country” - “land of the free and the home of the brave” - will shut your mouth, bann your writing, burn your books, and revoke and cancel your citizenship -
without any warning or explanation?

What will be YOUR course of action?

G.