Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Here is my weekly market reveiw, Markets look ready to make a move

Market was lead today by Cad, but as expected, a pretty slow trading day

Note, that should be Sept 5th not 4th

USD gets hit hard as Market feels no rate hike coming, good news as I am short dollar against CAD and AUD

Here we go again, USDJPY has broken back below 4hr chart 200 ma, if the pattern continues we should see a new yearly low

NZD is doing well here but watch out for the Yen, another move like today and Yen could be sitting at #2

Weakness in NZD and Yen on the day

Can we see your account and all the trades youā€™ve taken?

Here is my weekly market review video , lots happening ,

Sorry, this thread is not intended to be a trade recommendation service, and my personal live account needs to stay personal.

Now with that said I have ran demo accounts in the past and shared that information, it just takes a lot of time as you might imagine.

Just watched the video and must say not bad at all. Glad to see other traders in my backyard

One of the highlights of a four-week international banking course with JP Morgan in NY was standing on the roof of one of the twin towers. Then one day, some years later, the phone rang and said switch on your TVā€¦no, I will never forget. It changed my values, my ambitions, my life. Nothing has been the same sinceā€¦

Another day, another day of reversals, I will be back later with some charts I am looking at

Here I am looking at USDCAD, big reversal off of major resistance at 1.3100, now need to see price dip back below 1.300 and hold

Same thing in AUDUSD, we see price reverse after hitting major support at .7500

The market is riding on interest hike talks, so depending on who says what we could see some big swings this week

This tip is always working for me; Choose longer time frame for direction analysis and a shorter time frame to time entry or exit

strong day for the US dollar, as we go back and forth on interest rate talks

Talk about a sucker punch, daily pinbars are normally pretty reliable but not this one. Same for AUDUSD

I nearly fell for that one yesterday! I took a contrarian view though (Look at SPX, Ger30, FRA40ā€¦all down) and I also believe that we are in for strong USD sentiment over the coming days. I think this because Fed members have been less dovish and we wont be hearing anything more from them until the actual decision, so I believe they have created a lot if uncertainty.
Thats my opinion and Im sticking with it unless the charts proves otherwise.

How do you calculate this? Is each one measured against USD or a basket of currencies?

I scan through the charts of each currency pair and weigh up which is weak and which is strong. I donā€™t use a spreadsheet so Im interested how you calculate this.

It was a tough day over all