Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Fingers crossed for you, but what the hell, how unreliable those are…

I was recommended them. Never again I tell you. I’ll stick to ADS securities from now on. Reliable and very small spreads and a CDN.

Arghhh how the NZD lost power through the night. Oh well, live and learn.

Overnight CAD and Yen were strong ( Robin strong) with GBP weak.

Here is the year to date numbers, Euro remains on top but has gone sideways last two months, USD and NZD are weakest but well off their 2017 lows.

Just a tight market, we need someone ( like Spain) to threaten to default or leave the EU to shake things up. I know that sounds terrible but it is the way the world money supply works

Top SW update

Top SW trade NZDCAD came back today and even inched out a new high, what happens Monday is anyone’s guess but the power of my top trades keeps winning out

1 Like

Short video as we only have one true SW trade to look at, market has reversed with some countertrend moves, we will take what the market gives us

2 Likes

I’m going to risk it early and buy 1 lot NZD/CAD… Spread is wider but Next step for this pair is around 0.90600 if all goes well.

At least it should get some gains that it lost on Friday afternoon.

Thanks for the updates Dennis :wink:

1 Like

Top Strong Weak trade NZDCAD did hit a new high of 117 pips before giving us a little bearish pinbar, rest of the market is stuck in a tight range.

Nice rally today in the Euro, maybe this year’s strongest currency is going to make one last year-end run

1 Like

the Yen completed another round trip going from last to first back to last, it has done this 5 or 6 times this year. Euro also had another strong day and looks ready to take back the #1 spot, Yesterdays Top SW trade NZDCAD ended its two days pull back with a small gain but no new high.

NZDJPY will be our new TOP SW Trade, nice up candle today breaking the 200 ma, I might also consider EURJPY looks ready to break out of 3-month consolidation

here is what the EURJPY looks like, range bound for 3 months then today we breakout of the range on a strong up candle

CAD was strong on the day, Top trade NZDJPY was up a whole 17 pips,

1 Like

It’s Christmas, so no video reviews this week, and I always take off the last week of the year from my trading and do a detailed review of my trading accounts, and put together an action plan for improving my trading performance in the new year.

If I get time I will post updates to my Strong Weak rankings but if I miss a day that will be the reason.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a great new year of trading

Hi Dennis!
Warm greetings from Hungary.Thank you so much for your effort to help novice traders.
I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas!

1 Like

1 Like

Here are the final SW rankings for 2017, NZDJPY is our Top SW trade going into 2018

2 Likes

AUDUSD is our new Top SW Trade, yesterdays top trade NZDJPY was up 83 pips before pulling back, still might give us more but I will be playing AUDUSD

EURUSD was 2017 Top SW Trade of the year and looks ready to breakout above last September high. If US dollar continues to trend lower this could be a good one to hold for a long-term trade

1 Like

very little change from yesterday