Trading tips (EURUSD only) by David Stones

Hello,
please SELL EURUSD 1.4217
SL 1.4237
TP 1.4175
Bye
David

Sorry man i was angry at the time… i have just burned my acount … :frowning: but is not your fault i was desperate after a few losses and i have risked allmost all my account when any trader should know that he can not risk more than 5% max if he don’t want to get burned. sory for that i was just desperated :o . i hope this wil sirve as a lesson for all of us . Peace:)

Mano, the truth is that almost every single forex trader really knows how you can feel now: almost every single forex trader has seen his account blown up due to a wrong leverage. It is the most difficult thing to do, expecially when you are experimenting a losing stream of trades. 
 Trust in me when I say that if you risk only 1% max of your equity, you will ever be focused on trading, having longevity and trying to reach profitability. So, give yourself time.

With friendship…
David

Hello,
please BUY EURUSD 1.4227
SL 1.4197
TP 1.44
Bye
David

But I think sell…
Trade Idea: EURUSD - Sell at 1.4260 Target: 1.4140, Stop: 1.4305

EUR/USD rose further to as 1.4290 last week but turned sideway since then. Initial bias is neutral this week and some consolidation could be seen. Nevertheless, downside is expected to be contained 1.4055 support and bring rally resumption. We’re holding on to the view that consolidation from 1.4337 has completed already and current rise represents resumption of medium term up trend. Above 1.4290 will bring retest of 1.4337 high first and break will target 61.8% projection of 1.2884 to 1.4337 from 1.3747 at 1.4645 next. However, below 1.4055 will mix up the short term outlook and turn focus back to 1.3832 support. [actionforex]

Please close this trade at 1.4235
Gain + 8 pips
Current week results: +8 pip
Current month results: + 153 pips
Bye
David

helo david. giv me ur opinion about my pos. buy stop @ 1.425x target 1.427x. SL @ 1.4200 :o

Other currencies stronger than the euro.
See a simple index.

Very good, you have seen right. 1.427 seems to his natural target, I think.

Hello,
please BUY EURUSD 1.4160
SL 1.4120
TP 4.4220
Bye
David

Hi, please BUY EURUSD 1.4122
SL 1.4092
TP 1.4220

Previous signal was stopped (- 40 pips)
Current week’s results: - 32 pips
Current month results + 133 pips
Bye
David

Hello,
please BUY EURUSD 1.4065
SL 1.4035
TP 1.4115
Bye
David

Hi, please SELL EURUSD 1.4140
SL 1.4170
TP 1.4065

Previous 108/09 signal was OK (+ 50 pips)
Current week’s results: - 12 pips
Current month results + 153 pips
Bye
David

I am wondering about the validity of your method if the yield is less than 10 pips per day…

Should you not have a disclaimer that you are just learning to trade.

Dear Blaiserboy,

The real difficult in sending trade signals is that you cannot adjust them later changing SL, closing positions and so on. The result is that your signals gain is lower than your trading account.

Another thing is that many signal providers send signals with SL greater than TP, 2 or 3 times. Medium traders cannot trade with such a big SL. 

I try to provide low SL, and a WRITTEN gain. I write all my results, and all the traders can see that I am not mistifying. This is the best disclaimer that I can provide.

I will stop my trade alert.

pls dont stop providing us with trading signal. it is us to decide whether want to use it or not. pls share the knowledge. once u were inside this trading world u should be ready to carry the risk too. like me, already loss 80% of my deposit but i know this is the real world of trading and keep on optimistic

Excuse me, but I cannot post my trade alerts. I want to see first other signal providers who send free (and profitable for a long time) trade signals in this forum. They must show their results step by step, without disappear after a few days.

I will look to the show.

david,

post some charts will look great. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ll do

Hello,

Here you can find EURUSD 30 minutes chart.

1. I will go LONG when price touches the blue or red trendline;
  2. I will stay long until price touches the green line (I think about 1.45)

It will be a good week.If I’m right, we can earn about 350 pips.

I hope it helps.
Bye
David Stones